• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (H) Build up 20/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alternatively some people get very precious if others have the temerity to disagree with them.

Disagreement is fine, blasé discounting of 41 mins of poor play just because we score is not

Come on... It's common knowledge that any remotely non-positive comments on these match threads result in a pile on. It happens literally every game.

Those doing it can't then get all sensitive at a tame bite back. If people stop freaking out at mild criticism of Wolves performances then there's no push back needed

This.

Even though we’re wining it’s still boring as fuck and we’re allowed to call it that.

Cue, “look where we’ve come from” “best team/manager in my lifetime” “entitled so and so’s”.

Winning football isn’t directly correlated with entertainment.

Would be perhaps looking at Neto or Jota for Adama. Get some one touch passing going in the final third and we should cut through this Palace defence. A second goal for us kills this.

Getting quite frustrated with some of Palace’s tackling at this point.

feels like we're slowly moving into the next gear

need another goal for padding please

Would be perhaps looking at Neto or Jota for Adama. Get some one touch passing going in the final third and we should cut through this Palace defence. A second goal for us kills this.

Getting quite frustrated with some of Palace’s tackling at this point.

Agree with all of that. Quick combinations will tear through these, they're shit

This.

Even though we’re wining it’s still boring as fuck and we’re allowed to call it that.

Cue, “look where we’ve come from” “best team/manager in my lifetime” “entitled so and so’s”.

Winning football isn’t directly correlated with entertainment.

It was exceptionally boring. We weren't awful, though, and we certainly weren't second best.

Umpteen tackles from behind to book one of theirs. Coady does it once and gets a yellow as well.

Christ they go down they are shot every 5 minutes.

traores crossing has been terrible and he's not offering much atm, agreed on the sub now to give them time to work

Look, I don't want to fall out with anyone, apologies to Alan for the jibe, we're all on the same side here, I never intend my criticism to be taken as anti Wolves or destructively negative

Jonny is just so shit...

Joking guys

That'll do pig. That'll do.

Get in!!!!!!

What a goal! Jonny was terrible in the first half but that’s a great finish :icon_lol:

Make some changes now - that’s job done for me.

It was exceptionally boring. We weren't awful, though, and we certainly weren't second best.

Well I only called it boring. But I assume the “awful” comments were because we were sitting off a shite palace team missing half their players in a home game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back