• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (H) Build up 20/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monstrum has a chequered posting history when it comes to empathy where racism is concerned
Here we go..... better call the police and have me arrested mate.
Nothing to do with racism, everything to do with a child being arrested for comments over the internet.

Okay - following reports, the moderation team has taken action over this.

Can we go back to discussing the Palace game now, please?

Cheers xx

Both, he knew it was a child because he posted it from his own account. And the only reason the child was arrested was because it was zaha making the complaint, do you think the police investigate every mean twitter post?

It wasn't 'a mean twitter post' though was it, it was blatant racist abuse!

You don't show your age on twitter + many people use various photos / handles.

It's pretty clear where you are coming from you're one of them 'I'm not racist but.....' (ie racist) types! Fuck off to ya EDL meeting eh clowns like you not welcome at Wolves.

Okay - following reports, the moderation team has taken action over this.

Can we go back to discussing the Palace game now, please?

Cheers xx

Soz posted reply before I saw this.

That took a turn.

Struggling to feel that bothered about this game, obviously hope we win but it doesn't really feel like a proper Wolves game.

Yeah, but it'll be another slightly overly cautious rather boring game with no crowd.

It’s a bloody massive game - absolute must win.

I apologise in advance for being a grumpy, miserable bastard if we don’t, but hopefully it won’t come to that!

Not seen it mentioned so:

Ref - Peter Bankes
VAR - Andre Marriner

Yeah, but it'll be another slightly overly cautious rather boring game with no crowd.

My twopenorth, I'm watching on telly so no crowd doesn't bother me. I'll be surprised if we approach the game too cautiously, we've gone quite attack minded the last 2 games and I'm hoping for the same tonight. I'm excited ( and nervous) about the game, win it and its still in our own hands to finish 6th

Plus Marriner is a Villa fan.

It’s a bloody massive game - absolute must win.

I apologise in advance for being a grumpy, miserable bastard if we don’t, but hopefully it won’t come to that!

It is and it is, but after recent events I'm now convinced we won't win (and hopefully you can call me an over-pessimistic grumpy bastard afterwards :)). It's surely better to choke on a Euro qualification that it is on a promotion from Div 2, but it's feeling just as bad. Feeling a bit disenchanted with us at the mo. (And yes, I know we'd all have given our right arms to be here a few years ago. Just call me fickle.) Still masochistic enough to watch in hope, of course.

I think we'll win. Palace's record since the restart, in particular their away record, is awful.

It is and it is, but after recent events I'm now convinced we won't win (and hopefully you can call me an over-pessimistic grumpy bastard afterwards :)). It's surely better to choke on a Euro qualification that it is on a promotion from Div 2, but it's feeling just as bad. Feeling a bit disenchanted with us at the mo. (And yes, I know we'd all have given our right arms to be here a few years ago. Just call me fickle.) Still masochistic enough to watch in hope, of course.

I know what you mean. I wouldn't use disenchanted to describe my feelings but that last minute equaliser knocked the stuffing out of me completely and I've not watched any other Premier League games in full since.

I think we'll win. Palace's record since the restart, in particular their away record, is awful.

We can beat anyone on our day, and lose to anyone on our off day. Praying for two good ones. (Or six, if you count EL.)

We've been pretty decent going forwards in our last two games. You'd hope we can carry that on.

I know what you mean. I wouldn't use disenchanted to describe my feelings but that last minute equaliser knocked the stuffing out of me completely and I've not watched any other Premier League games in full since.

Feel very much the same tbh. VAR has ruined the game and needs a complete overhaul in the way it is operated.

Saiss out for Donk in defence! Adama up top with Podence.

fd382984216d813a097715a942a7a2b9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back