• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (H) Build up 20/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saiss out. Adama and Podence start. Good looking team.

Donck at the back. Podence stays in. Traore in front 3

Well, so much for my predo of Adama at RWB. It's Adama, Raul and Pod up front

Nuno must agree with Tredman that Boly looks better on the left. More about that and Saiss being dropped I'd suggest

Feel very much the same tbh. VAR has ruined the game and needs a complete overhaul in the way it is operated.

You are right, VAR is not fit for purpose, but blaming it is an easy target. We could easily have been challenging top 4 with just a little more - I don't know: experience? know-how? tencaity? - even with the VAR decisions. If VAR didn't exist we'd still probably have a few of examples of 'that offside goal', 'that penalty', 'that red card' or whatever to moan about over the course of a season. VAR has just turned the element of uncontrolled random chance into random chance controlled by monkeys. It hasn't improved the game one iota but it probably also hasn't changed the 'luck of the draw' element except in the way the draw is made.

Kind of surprised he moved Boly over when Zaha usually plays down the left.

Saiss must be carrying some kind of knock IMO.

Let's also hope Adam's shoulder is alright and holds up. He seems to play at 75% when he gets a knock on it and it causes him pain.

A must win game, Palace without Cahill, PVA and Milivojevic. Look forward to us getting on the front foot and putting the game beyond them after 30 minutes....

I didn't notice Milivojevic was missing. That's good news.

Some Palace fans on Twitter say they have "a few nippers" on the bench. Let's hope they play the grown-ups against Spurs...

Saiss also got sent off against Palace this season after two yellows on Zaha.

I'm in a strange place with this game, it is vitally important yet I cant get myself motivated about it, just feel that we may have missed the boat a little with that bloody equaliser at Turf Moor.

I hope the players have a better mind-set than me!

Big result for us if Everton hold on here.

First result of the weekends round of fixtures going for us, maybe time for some optimism from me!

Can we have an early goal for a change please?!!

Mcmanaman is stuck in traffic so the commentary is off to a better start already!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back