• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (H) Build up 20/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infogol are generally pretty good tbf. Their xG model is a bit generous I think, as I don't think it caters for players between the shot and the goal, and it seems to count rebounds, but they are still fairly sound.

Sadly they had Leicester beating Spurs yesterday by a clear goal. I think they still have us ranked as the 4th best team in the Prem

Sadly they had Leicester beating Spurs yesterday by a clear goal. I think they still have us ranked as the 4th best team in the Prem

Yep. Understat has us us 5th best performing team too.

We underperformed the xG last season (think we had sixth best xPts) and this season we are slightly underperforming again. Does make me wonder that if we just avoid the annual six game run of no wins whether we could be right up there. Might depend on if we have Europe and what the fixture schedule looks like. Next season could be a weird one all round.

I think Nuno will worry about Zaha V Vinagre/Saiss so it will be Jonny and Doc, 343, Podence chosen to accompany the usual 2. Traore, Neto, Dendoncker subs.

Zaha normally plays on the left, tonight it's quite likely he'll play up front with Benteke banned.

Yeah, I have a feeling he will go with Traore at wing back again. I was worried about how we might cope with McNeil when I saw the team on Wednesday but he was too far away from goal to cause any real issues. Maybe the plan again though Zaha is a superior player and better ball carrier. I think Ayew will start up top again for them?

Zaha normally plays on the left, tonight it's quite likely he'll play up front with Benteke banned.

Ah OK. I noticed he was down as playing right side against Villa, was wondering if it was attempting to target the weaker side. I'd like to see Vinny/Jonny play again. Just thinking if Zaha plays well and gives Vinny the slip a few times it could result in an early Saiss yellow

Anyone received their BT username & password? I got the code on Saturday and registered, but nothing since.

Zero tolerance. Zaha did exactly the right thing. No-one should condone racists. Age doesn't come into it.

A child being arrested for posting mean things over the internet....

"mean things"? Really. You must be WUMming. Hope he (and his parents if possible) get a criminal record.

A criminal record for what, for being a shithead? What did his parents do exactly?

Maybe you should be thinking twice about what you post, as opposed to the continual digging you're currently doing?

Fucking hell.

Both, he knew it was a child because he posted it from his own account. And the only reason the child was arrested was because it was zaha making the complaint, do you think the police investigate every mean twitter post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back