• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Espanyol (H) 4-0 to the wan-der-ers VERDICT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablowolf

Gets Wanderers mixed up
Reaction score
Be kind and considerate, folks.

I love you.

A performance which improved the more the goals went in. Means we can use the bench next Thursday, all 6 outfield players can play with Spurs a few days later

Brilliant entertainment. Pacamac must be really pissed off.

Meh,it's no 6th place in the premier league,must try harder

We didn't play our best but scored good goals, no great goals! Neves was awesome. Boly motm for me. These are no mugs and did not deserve a four nil thumping to be fair. The tie is not over but we would need some fuck up to lose this. Score at their place and its done.

Tim Spiers
@TimSpiers
���������� ���������� dials 9-9-FILTH and scores a WONDERGOAL. Traore's cleared cross comes to him, he chests the ball and unleashes an unstoppable, ingenious and thunderous volley into the corner. 20 women in the crowd are now pregnant.
:icon_lol:

Tremendous after we went 2-0 up, but Rui's fuck up aside (stupidly good save to make amends btw), I was never concerned we'd let them back into it. Another matchday thread that seemed a bit negative IMO.

The way we took full control after Neves' goal was excellent and we really do have a ridiculously good forward line with Raul, Traore, Jota, Neto, Podence to choose from.

We have some exceptional match winning quality in our side and it's this kind of stage where it really shines through.

Jota ran his arse off tonight and I was never really sure why he was getting so much stick on the other thread. Some things didn't come off for him but he's such a pest to play against. 3 great finishes, particularly the hat trick goal.

Neves gets my MOTM despite Jota's heroics because he ran the game and scored that thunderbastard. I think he's been exceptional recently.

What a great night to be a Wolves fan.

Started well, wobbled a bit, then took charge once Neves hit that screamer. Jota took all his chances really well and improved his overall contribution as the game went on. Saiss and Boly were immense but Neves just gets better each game he was superb.

What a night! Hopefully Jota can continue this form into the league. 3rd Hat-trick in 12 months as well as back to back in Europe

The insane part is that had Neto aimed a couple of inches to the left then Neves wouldnt even have had the best goal of the night...

Cant see Espanyol trying too hard next week.

Tremendous after we went 2-0 up, but Rui's fuck up aside (stupidly good save to make amends btw), I was never concerned we'd let them back into it. Another matchday thread that seemed a bit negative IMO.

Apart from the criticism for Rui's mistake (fully justified) I didn't see much negativity at all, not sure how you've come to that conclusion

The ball-playing ability of our back three is phenomenal - Saiss has a left peg akin to Milijas.

Jota looks so much better in a front 2, but then you lose Traore. Oooooooh, choices, choices.

Saiss is awesome in that back three now. That’s our back three hopefully for a long long time. Brilliant night. And vis is right. Neto was a tiny margin from making the Neves goal look average!

Espanyol were a bit stiff not to be level until Neves strike killed the game; then for the last 3rd of the game we dominated.

At 4-0 we can now rest some players for the return leg (with Spurs away next - and given the margin I can’t see Espanyol giving the game a high priority.

So pleased for Jota, I’ve been a critic for a while with him. Took his goals very well and, hopefully, we can see this form and return in the league.

Love the look of Neto, there’s a real player there.

MOTM - Saiss for me. Rock solid for the entire 90 minutes. He’s now an established centre-back for us now instead of being a makeshift.

Well done Wolves! Enjoy your trip to Barca. Beware of the Spanish polis tho!! Thanks again to everyone who gave me tips about my trip to Braga. C'mon the Rangers

Nuno’s the special one, Nuno’s the special one, Nuno’s the special one.

Bloody loved it tonight.

Why the fuck was that only 4-0? We should be concentrating on winning 4-0 in the in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back