• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ever changing face of Wolves

Because you are an arrogant twat who pollutes a forum about a team you dont even like just to try and and get cheap hits like the friendless never-laid pathetic waste of skin you are.

A throwaway comment about time really has hit a very odd nerve, crazy world we live in.

'Arrogant twat' ?... well if you say so, but to state that he's friendless and never had a shag is a bit close to the bone.
Do you have evidence of this?

'Arrogant twat' ?... well if you say so, but to state that he's friendless and never had a shag is a bit close to the bone.
Do you have evidence of this?
Releasing the documentary next week

Generic admin post concerning looking at your bastard posts please.

Someone make a post about how shit Wolvo looks and we can move on

Having only ever visited Wolverhampton on match days and reading the threads on here, I can see how it's a fairly good sell to the manager as Lop has pointed out with the football challenges etc, but how hard a sell would it be to a wife or partner?
I believe there are a lot of boarded up units in the town centre and at night it's a bit grim with many suggesting its almost a no go area, so is any of the town attractive, are there any good bits?
Or are you just going to sell the lovely houses out to the west of the town and then 'For anything else you go to Birmingham...'?

Tettenhall is a nice little ‘village’ just on the outskirts cafes, boutiques, nice walks, moutinho seems to cycle the canal/old railway paths with his family a lot wouldn’t be that hard a sell.
Any fancy furniture or furnishings you’d order on line, or go to Birmingham or Sutton Coldfield I’d guess

Depends what you want doesn't it. A quiet life in a nice bit of countryside and it's done

They don't come here for Tettenhall or any of that. Its all about the Benjamins and Uncle Jorge.

Not one Wolves player or staff member will give a shit about the City centre. Gone are the days when you'd see Thommo running up Queen Street, Matt Murray hanging around outside the Feline & Firkin or Robbie Keane getting bladdered in O'Neills.

I did see Danny Batth and George Saville in Nando's once in Bentley Bridge, said alright to them and Saville looked confused as fuck for the rest of the time they were in there, I swear he was trying to figure out who I was.

Again listed in "one of the worst place to live" surveys.

Last edited:
Not exactly a shock. I love the city and I’m going to miss it but there is a LOT of work to be done before the name doesn’t feature in those daft surveys.

I’ve always thought these surveys just lumped all the places that get jokes made about them, Wigan, Wolverhampton, Rochdale, Hartlepool all ex industrial towns oop north, it’s never places like Felixstowe, Great Yarmouth, because they’re by the see

Back