• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ever changing face of Wolves

Get a home for DDC to visit on a regular. Something like this would work great for such an initiative.

Get a home for DDC to visit on a regular. Something like this would work great for such an initiative.
I was just thinking it seems very "Digbeth" to have shipping containers as restaurants etc!

They were at the Chubb building last weekend 👍

well the plan is now to pedestrianise lichfield street it seems

proposal is widen the pavements and remove the road so it is pedestrianised and encourages outside dining/cafe culture etc.

As someone who only drinks prior to a game (& barely that some would say) I can't think of a good pub tbh. It's all about the company for me :)

As someone who only drinks (& barely that some would say) I can't think of a good pub tbh. It's all about the company for me :)
The company is the most important of course but also atmosphere, decent beer, not getting ripped off, a good landlady/landlord and of course most of all, no fucking tellys.
Fussy bastard I am.

Do they show the football in the Western? The main 2 in town that do (Royal London and Hogs) get rammed and getting to the bar is shit. We tried the old Rileys now the centre spot but to say the beer in there is dreadful is a massive understatement.

No they don't

Basically every matchday pub in the city centre has at least one major issue unfortunately

I did like our pre match drinks in The Littern Tree. I'm sure the name had changed a gazillion times since then...

Another one that gets too busy now...and people started being fussy buggers about what beer was available :)

There's no quick fix for us having fewer pubs now when we average 31k gates than when we averaged 21k gates.

Back