• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (H) 12/1 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested what Ricketts and Proudlock have to say re Cutrone's perceived attitude issues

Speaks volumes that GazBaz played for Villa and Albion, as well as the wretched England 2010 World Cup team, and he's still by a distance my favourite out of those three.
My god, Proudlock was awful.

Ricketts “Playmaker”.

I didn't mind Proudlock first season. He tried and he could finish. It was a very low bar given the state of the rest of our forwards (Branch who'd forgotten how to score, Ndah who couldn't stay fit, Roussel who never fitted in here, Emblen who we just lamped up there out of desperation, then Taylor and Ketsbaia of whom we shall not speak) but he looked alright. He was ours, he cost nothing, he got into double figures in a rubbish team.

Then he decided he was essentially Alan Shearer and he didn't need to bother any more. Appalling after that.

Still mildly annoyed that he came on in the playoff final and Alex Rae didn't.

I didn't mind Proudlock first season. He tried and he could finish. It was a very low bar given the state of the rest of our forwards (Branch who'd forgotten how to score, Ndah who couldn't stay fit, Roussel who never fitted in here, Emblen who we just lamped up there out of desperation, then Taylor and Ketsbaia of whom we shall not speak) but he looked alright. He was ours, he cost nothing, he got into double figures in a rubbish team.

Then he decided he was essentially Alan Shearer and he didn't need to bother any more. Appalling after that.

Still mildly annoyed that he came on in the playoff final and Alex Rae didn't.
Oi I witnessed Ketsbaia scoring , to be fair it was against a 17 year old keeper on his surprise debut :)

I'm pretty sure I saw Ketsbaia scoring. Fulham v Wolves in the League Cup.

Before kickoff my sister called me to say she was expecting her first child, a kid who finished Uni last year, so it wasn't too recent.

Speaks volumes that GazBaz played for Villa and Albion, as well as the wretched England 2010 World Cup team, and he's still by a distance my favourite out of those three.
He bore a striking resemblance to someone I know when he was on the box recently...

He bore a striking resemblance to someone I know when he was on the box recently...
When I glanced at this I thought you were pointing at it a resemblance between Pablo and Ketsbaia at first :)

Fuck, no Adama. Random bench selection too.

We seriously need another wide player.

No Cutrone. Obviously can't be arsed to get a goal in this game then. Adama must be injured from the Palace game.

Everton are playing with wing backs and no obvious centre forward. Maybe James?

No Cutrone. Obviously can't be arsed to get a goal in this game then. Adama must be injured from the Palace game.
He had cramp I think? Doubt it is that which is the problem, but we'll find out soon I guess.

MGW isn't doing 90 I wouldn't think so real chance Corbeanu gets a debut

I hope Pedro’s got his shooting boots on tonight.

Might be a long night if he hasn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back