• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (H) 12/1 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i was Cutrone i'd be a little pissed that an 18 yr old who couldn't score in a brothel was preferred up front.

Looking a little threadbare now. Shame about Adama, not sure that gets the best out of MGW but we don't have a wealth of options

4-4-2 diamond! Hoddle is loving it somewhere.

It won’t be. It will be 4-3-3 I guess with MGW making space for Semedo.

We are absolutely threadbare. Nuno’s decision to have a small squad once again biting us in the arse.

We might well win tonight, but posting without the benefit of hindsight, we look really lacking in creativity. No Adama, no Podence - Silva ahead of Cutrone. And MGW shoved out wide again. Not a great line up, but we are struggling with injuries right now, clearly.

4-4-2 diamond! Hoddle is loving it somewhere.

It won’t be. It will be 4-3-3 I guess with MGW making space for Semedo.
Yeah a lot on Nelson to produce in wide areas. Let's hope he can have a good game, his performances have been really good recently IMO

We are absolutely threadbare. Nuno’s decision to have a small squad once again biting us in the arse.

We might well win tonight, but posting without the benefit of hindsight, we look really lacking in creativity. No Adama, no Podence - Silva ahead of Cutrone. And MGW shoved out wide again. Not a great line up, but we are struggling with injuries right now, clearly.
Traore
Podence
Marcal
Boly
Jonny
Raul
Otasowie

All missing.

You take 7 players out of a squad that's what it does, small squad or not. Only Chelsea and Tottenham have massive squads where that might not look so much a problem. Don't think that one is on Nuno's squad building at all.

I think as long as the matchday thread stays positive we can win this 🤞

I think as long as the matchday thread stays positive we can win this 🤞
I would put money on either knee jerk reactions to minor misdemeanours or fully over the top rants from certain people, wanna put your money down ? I'll even throw in a bonus if our summer spending gets mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back