• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (H) 20/5: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
can’t tell if bentley is falling over on purpose from these corners, or is just getting pushed around

He was 100% pushed on the most recent. Their no. 13 pushed Hwang into the keeper

If this was an audition for Podence and Adama to stay, they're both failing.
These have swapped wings now. Might help Adama.

EDIT: Actually, looks like Adama left, Sarabia right, Podence in the hole.

There we go. Thought traore wasted that

That's what you can get from Adama, shame it happens once in a blue moon.

Well finished off by Hwang.

There we go. Thought traore wasted that
The last touch wide I was like "he's fucked that whole run, typical", but given he put himself in a bad spot, I think he actually does fairly well to place his shot where he does.

That was more traore like, ok

Great run Traore. Everton had a chance to foul him for a yellow but never took it.

Ruben putting on a masterclass today.

Typical Adama that wasn’t it, makes it as difficult as possible taking it wide after a great run, but great effort from there. Hwang right place right time again

Dunno about "masterclass", but he's been quite good.

The fact we're playing brand new partnerships basically across the board and still are leading is some credit to Julen, IMO.

I like Hwang. If it’s between him, Traore and Podence (and by the looks of our summer tour, it is) he’s the only one I’d keep. Works hard and the ball bounces off him into the goal every now and then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back