• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (H) 20/5: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Podence out left and Adama in the #10.

Neves' long balls have been majestic, and he's doing his usual good defensive work as well as helping get forwards. Gomes next to him is allowing him to do that IMO.

Podence has been the antithesis of that. Absolute bag of wank.

Is Sarabia still on or has he gone to feed his twins?

Cunha for Podence at HT to provide another ball carrying threat and we can put this to bed. They're horrendous.

Is Sarabia still on or has he gone to feed his twins?
He creates space for Semedo but he definitely has a knack for never being in a spot to receive the ball himself.

what is that noise in the stadium? I feel like i keep hearing the old spice whistle

Now Adama is back on the right, Sarabia back at the #10.

Adama and Pod's decision-making around the box is utter dogshit

I like Hwang. If it’s between him, Traore and Podence (and by the looks of our summer tour, it is) he’s the only one I’d keep. Works hard and the ball bounces off him into the goal every now and then
With you on this. If we could upgrade the 2 and have Hwang as a willing squad member, happy days.

Hwang has done pretty well considering most service has been up to his chest. Neves magnificent and Adama has been good overall aswell, great run for the goal and made the right decision for a change.

Hwang has done pretty well considering most service has been up to his chest.

No sympathy for podence then? Most of the service has been over his head

First 20 shite, second 25 OK. 0-0 would be fair so far. Hard to see where they go from here with DCL off and Keane actually on the pitch.

A word about Everton. Absolutely have to win this, really, and they are woeful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back