• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (H) 30/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attwell is particularly bad for us and by his own admission apparently he dislikes us intensely
I’m good mates with someone who has been friends with Atwell since uni and he’s said multiple times this is bollocks.

He’s just shite.

I’m good mates with someone who has been friends with Atwell since uni and he’s said multiple times this is bollocks.

He’s just shite.
As i said before, this dislike of Wolves came from his dad telling me exactly that.

Started from the Newcastle game years ago when Barton v Henry started in earnest, then it got magnified when he reff'd us v Boro and we ended with 9 men.

Frankly who gives a tinkers cuss? It’s our job to win whether fighting incompetence or bias

Just had a chat with EP's pop, says he's hated Attwell since he was a wee lad. ;)

And you won’t be able to prove which it is either
Firstly, it's really odd you think I'm making this up, why would I?

And secondly Lupo, DW, Bear all know I was posting about this years ago on Amy's Tavern not as if I'm just suddenly talking about it now.

I just think it’s more believable that he is shit than he is biased

Everton have not won a Premier League game this season without talismanic midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure, who is on the sidelines with a hamstring injury. They have won 47 per cent of the 2023-24 Premier League games in which he has featured, up from 32 per cent in 2022-23.

50/50 for tomorrow.

Also Calvert-Lewin and Tarkowski didn't train yesterday. Gueye is definitely out. Sadly so is Ashley Young.

Joking aside, every ref is going to have some amount of bias that they can't stifle. It's just human nature.

Everton have not won a Premier League game this season without talismanic midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure, who is on the sidelines with a hamstring injury. They have won 47 per cent of the 2023-24 Premier League games in which he has featured, up from 32 per cent in 2022-23.

50/50 for tomorrow.

Also Calvert-Lewin and Tarkowski didn't train yesterday.
That's good news for us. They're playing well but I fancy us if the spine of their team is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back