• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton Verdict Thread

If we're going modern day then Mo Salah hasn't done too badly.

Back to the greats and Desailly and Bergkamp are legendary.

It was a strange generalisation (based on very little) used to inexplicably trash the signing of a player who very few of us had watched in any depth, I very much doubt Monstrum had.

The good thing is that now that we all watched Cutrone on Sunday, few will doubt that he has the capability to make a strong impact here.

This theory is worse than I before e . and you lot know I have a few theories.

It was a strange generalisation (based on very little) used to inexplicably trash the signing of a player who very few of us had watched in any depth, I very much doubt Monstrum had.

The good thing is that now that we all watched Cutrone on Sunday, few will doubt that he has the capability to make a strong impact here.

It is and equally it’s not fact that Serie A players can transfer to the Premier League. Some will some won’t. Schevchenko springs to mind.

It is and equally it’s not fact that Serie A players can transfer to the Premier League. Some will some won’t. Schevchenko springs to mind.

Indeed, some will and some won't. It doesn't mean no one will, which was his stance based on nothing much.

I read more than I post now days.
We can all disagree with posters.
Its not the disagreeing thats the issue it's the tone of the disagreeing.
Some posters I dont even read now I know they will piss me off.

I know from talking to other on-line wolves users that this forum has a bad rep for being very Cliquey.
It ia.not the most welcoming of Forums , by that I do not mean the usual welcome to the forum posts we all see.

As i said I dont post as much as I used to, that includes.all forms of social media.
Its a fine balancing act for mods to try and mod without letting personal viewpoints cloud there judgment.

The abuse certain posters recieve is indicative of all forms of social media, you can have a twitter account suspended zfor saying an ISIS terrorist should be shot, but not for posting celebrating the death of a British soldier.

IMHO this forum whilst not being perfect generally gets it right.

There are ways to disagree with someone without making it about THEM. The fact that the forum tends to characterize disagreeing with someone as "calling them out" is IMO indicative of the adversarial nature disagreements here take too often.

It is a bit cliquey, but not uncomfortably so - and I do think it’s generally a good, open forum. There’s just a few foul mouthed idiots that don’t know how to behave, and stronger moderation will go a long way to sorting that out.

It’s good this has been raised and is being dealt with.

It is a bit cliquey, but not uncomfortably so - and I do think it’s generally a good, open forum. There’s just a few foul mouthed idiots that don’t know how to behave, and stronger moderation will go a long way to sorting that out.

Helpful.

If you think some of the language on here is foul, then maybe the internet isn't for you.

Whilst we're here, Jinky called me Tubs yesterday. I feel fat shamed.

IMO he should be stripped of his tiny, tiny moderator badge and sent out into the wilderness.

I'm off for a good cry.

Higuin, Veron, shevchenko, grabbi, maccarone, aquilani, cuaradado, mutu, taibi, pogba (for the price), felipe anderson (for the price), ogbonna, pretty much everyone else west ham has ever signed from seria a

If you think some of the language on here is foul, then maybe the internet isn't for you.

Some of it isn’t - I don’t really use twitter for example as it seems to be 99% pointless morons.

If you think consistently having a go at people (and it’s not me being got at, so not a personal thing), and calling them cunts every five minutes is grown up and sensible behaviour on a forum, then I’d say it’s you that probably shouldn’t be on a forum.

Higuin, Veron, shevchenko, grabbi, maccarone, aquilani, cuaradado, mutu, taibi, pogba (for the price), felipe anderson (for the price), ogbonna, pretty much everyone else west ham has ever signed from seria a

You've listed some players that have failed and some in your opinion that have failed.

You should concede that not everybody has failed and that Serie A players are not suited for the PL as it isn't true. As has been pointed out above there have been successes and it really depends on the individual and circumstances for success or failure.

You should also admit that Cutrone looks OK in his brief time here and hasn't struggled at all.

Back