• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fans Parliament

That ferret faced cumbubble needs to get the $#@! out of this club. The $#@! he has uttered at that meeting in what are bound to be sanitised minutes is utterly disgraceful and if I was his boss I'd have sacked him for gross misconduct. Believing $#@! like Doherty and Batth are pillars to build the team around shows how clueless and out of his depth he is.

Utter $#@!.

Beautifully put Johnny. I concur wholeheartedly.

Blaming Morgan for everything is a bit convenient for me and plays nicely to the audience. I do think some of the smugness comes from Bill Howell's minutes, he offers opinion on what was said rather than just reporting the facts.

I gather from the minutes that Thelwell got a good roasting and the replies really expose him as a complete amateur - adds nicely to the job they did on Benik Afobe. Jez got found out very quickly at the budgies but I do worry that Kev is there to roost.

Ferret faced cumbubble! Best description ever. Shut down the internet. We have a winner :worshippy:

Oh Hayzuz Christuz don't ever Google cumbubble it's not a rewarding search :windmilling:

Confirms what many of us knew about Thelwell.

The guys a gobshite and the way he distances himself from blame whilst saying he played a role in the League One season goes beyond the pale. He's got full kit wanker written all over him.

Confirms what many of us knew about Thelwell.

The guys a gobshite and the way he distances himself from blame whilst saying he played a role in the League One season goes beyond the pale. He's got full kit $#@!er written all over him.

Quite. Worst since Tommy Docherty's training tracksuit bottoms. Not a good look ...

Thelwell is a bullshitter full of excuses and buck passing. Bollocks about new contracts, people trying to poach our coaches and a succession of managers being happy with them.

Reinforces my opinion that Thelwell needs to fuck off for this club to progress and he is a major component in our recent failures and disappointments.

Also as thought, it is he who is responsible for tying down mediocre players to long term contracts. I like LD so far but KT needs to go ASAP

There are some shocking things said by Thelwell in those many comments particularly when it comes to new contracts and how it's not his fault but the owners for what thye give him to spend. I think the staff thing is bullshit too, they must be good because they were here when we got promoted but that also means they were here when we got relegated. He seems to think that if you spend a long time somewhere it's because you are really good when in reality at our level it's because you aren't very good and no one else wants you.

Oh and NO ONE could have it in their minds that Cav could play in the 10 on Saturday. There's several people on here been asking for that to happen since Forest away at least. He comes across as a chancer who seems to be good at convincing those in charge it's not his fault somehow in particular with things that are his fault.

Oh dear, I would find it really difficult to place any faith or trust in Kevin Thelwell, comes across as a rank amateur with poor judgement..

That ferret faced cumbubble needs to get the fuck out of this club. The shit he has uttered at that meeting in what are bound to be sanitised minutes is utterly disgraceful and if I was his boss I'd have sacked him for gross misconduct. Believing shit like Doherty and Batth are pillars to build the team around shows how clueless and out of his depth he is.

Utter cunt.

Summed it up better than I ever could

That ferret faced cumbubble needs to get the fuck out of this club. The shit he has uttered at that meeting in what are bound to be sanitised minutes is utterly disgraceful and if I was his boss I'd have sacked him for gross misconduct. Believing shit like Doherty and Batth are pillars to build the team around shows how clueless and out of his depth he is.

Utter cunt.
^^^^ Wonderfully put bravo

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I think Thelwell will be gone at the end of the season. By anyone's standards he has failed horribly, the money argument is tosh as half the players signed up on long term contracts are the ones that played a major part in nearly taking us down.

Plus it seems Lambert has an idea who he wants over the summer.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Far as I can see Thelwell's comments are the longest suicide note since the 1983 Labour manifesto.

Far as I can see Thelwell's comments are the longest suicide note since the 1983 Labour manifesto.

It definitely comes off like "I'm going to die soon and if I do then Fosun did it".

For all the criticism of Thelwell, where does Shi fit in the picture? A bloke with no prior football experience and seemingly little football knowledge, who doesn't come across particularly well and can't spend the whole year in this country. Is he the right fit?

Back