• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fans Parliament

Walnut

Reaction score
Anyone know the outcome of the FM. As I live in Spain I like to read the goings on at Molineux.

I stopped going well over a year ago so we aren't represented any more. Minutes will be up today or tomorrow I guess.

Lots of backslapping in there.

Kevin thelwell saying basically Kevin thelwell is great,and deserves more praise for getting excellent players like Doherty,bath,ikeme on long contracts,to save wolves losing them

Kevin thelwell saying basically Kevin thelwell is great,and deserves more praise for getting excellent players like Doherty,bath,ikeme on long contracts,to save wolves losing them

Woo Hoo... Go Kevin :Cheerleader: :facepalm:

35db9453ae701b2a8e421dbbb490658d.jpg

He almost sounds like he's going to take some blame for the poor signings and then doesn't really say anything of note except blame the owners

The contracts position is total bollocks anyway. Why have we given Ikeme a FOUR year deal? Like he's so in demand that we need to give him a deal to virtually the end of his career so he doesn't get tempted away? Keeping him at the club is understandable but not for that length of time, it's absurd stuff and there is no defence for it. Same goes for Batth. These blokes are not going to be turning down two year deals off Wolves because they'll never get near a club as big as this ever again. Why are we giving EEL a deal that long based on LEAGUE ONE performances? A quarter of a season's worth of League One performances at that. He wasn't even out of contract with us.

That POTS argument about Doherty is incredibly weak :icon_lol: And this is total bollocks I'm afraid Kev:

On many of the stat-based websites, up until recently, he was right up there for the season as the number one left back in the division.

Show your working or GTFO. And in any case, I'm not interested in "stat-based websites". Anyone who knows football can tell you that he's shit. You're supposed to be a Director of Football, not browsing Squawka and Whoscored.

The best news is that Graham and Zyro are getting closer.

Sounds like we're all going to be waving flags next season. That'll ramp up the atmosphere!

35db9453ae701b2a8e421dbbb490658d.jpg

He almost sounds like he's going to take some blame for the poor signings and then doesn't really say anything of note except blame the owners

Blaming the owners for the shitty players he recommends to them because it's ultimately their decision. I see enough of that slopey shoulders kind of bullshit most days at work. Man the fuck up and admit your mistakes. Unless he doesn't think he's made any mistakes which is even worse

Based on that response alone i want him gone and someone who has a pair in his place

Those contracts speak for themselves. From a senior perspective Danny Batth, Carl Ikeme, Nouha Dicko, Ethan Ebanks-Landell - who has been doing fantastically well at Sheffield United - Dave Edwards - who is obviously doing terrific

Seriously, does he actually believe any of that? Fucking moron.

That ferret faced cumbubble needs to get the fuck out of this club. The shit he has uttered at that meeting in what are bound to be sanitised minutes is utterly disgraceful and if I was his boss I'd have sacked him for gross misconduct. Believing shit like Doherty and Batth are pillars to build the team around shows how clueless and out of his depth he is.

Utter cunt.

Is the bloke fucking mad? Even if he truly believes what he's saying, you can't lay blame on your bosses in a public forum like that. It comes off like he's trying to incite anger against Fosun of which there is already a fair amount based just on the fact that they're a foreign corporation.

If I'm Jeff, I'm firing him immediately upon reading that quote. It's unacceptable behavior from a professional at this level. Kevin, you're the Director of fucking Football. You're the boss of that facet of the club. You. Not Jeff, not some bloke in Shanghai. Take some fucking responsibility or kindly fuck your pathetic ass off.

My personal favourite was this:

My particular view is the people whom we have given improved contracts to, are players that we want to see at the club in the medium to long term, and players that have been at the club and done well before and in my opinion will do well again.

Every fucking bit of that is wrong, and it seems to get worse every time you read it...

Blaming Morgan for everything is a bit convenient for me and plays nicely to the audience. I do think some of the smugness comes from Bill Howell's minutes, he offers opinion on what was said rather than just reporting the facts.

Blaming Morgan for everything is a bit convenient for me and plays nicely to the audience. I do think some of the smugness comes from Bill Howell's minutes, he offers opinion on what was said rather than just reporting the facts.

Dave Instone normally does them (and very well too), sadly he was away at his father's funeral.

Back