• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

Just rumours at the minute but Doherty and Jimenez are looking likely. Using both of their orange cards currently so would love an upgrade on these to add to my Wolves Prem team

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Ah OK seen something on Reddit now. Jimenez weekly objectives? Hmmm, better than an SBC I suppose in terms of being jipped off.

Info from where? I'm waiting patiently before I mess with my team.

Using Doherty orange card ATM, it's actually quality, he's like a big block.

@TalkingWolves seem to be part of the reveal

I’ve been using Doc for ages I agree!

Seen on Reddit that Neves is rumoured. Would love that as my Doherty card doesn't need upgrading tbh!

Then again he gets into good positions from corners, an upgrade might score more potentially

Anyone used Moutinho yet? I've got him but not used yet. Used his normal card at the start and thought he was quite a good finisher

Yes I've got him. He's pretty useful. Still tires during the game but I stuck him front in one and he scored 4 in the one game!

Played around with formations and liking this one..
cbe400a2e41c78f2cb0a4b3eb0603081.jpg

Cheers. Like the look of his aggression. Kind of obsessed with it. Jota is a beast!

Yeah Jota and Jimenez are both class.

Neves, Doherty, and Jiminez along with Mou already would be immense. I could work Wolves back in as half the fitness squad. Wolves/MLS/Murica ftw

having said that I can't imagine Neves being correct. Surely he doesn't get in?

I was surprised too but read a lot of reports from non wolves sources that he's impressed this season in his deeper role so it may happen.

Here's hoping anyway

Well I certainly wouldn't complain if he got one! He's not on any of the leaks so far, but we'll find out for sure in 13 minutes anyway...

See someone on Reddit with a mockup and he was on it but like you say it'll be a nice to have rather than expected...

Fingers crossed

I'll get any and build from it. Still got around 700k and a half decent team, CBA trading this season but good tips from Boozad.

I've got about 70k at the minute haha
Not gonna get me much

I've got about 70k at the minute haha
Not gonna get me much

Nah might have to sell Doherty and raise a bit more to afford one. I have a feeling Doherty will be loads tbh, all rounder with a huge defence boost...

I've got two squads tho so could sell a few if needed from there, will see...

Looks like Doherty only from this unless they have reserves...

Always chance on SBCs or objectives though for others
19cc62f380d9c3a289fad900038a036f.jpg

Sounds like at least Raúl on an objective or SBC - dunno when that’s announced?

Doherty bout 135k at min on xbox. Yee

Back