• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

They keep popping up as low as 110k on 1 hour but my fingers aren't fast enough. BIN is about 140k atm

Sounds like at least Raúl on an objective or SBC - dunno when that’s announced?

Doherty will drop in price, I wouldn't buy him until after the PL TOTS SBC.

Jiminez isn't in any of the objectives (they dropped the same time as the TOTS), but people keep suggesting he might be a TOTS Moments SBC. He might be a decent investment, perhaps with some Mexican cards which aren't needed for anything specific at the moment. Of course they might just have PL players as a requirement, which are all gonna be inflated for a bit

Got 250k now... Sold Hazard for lots more than I spent. Sold Doherty orange for 35k and only paid 13 originally so decent profit.

Gonna hold off pots for now but then I do need a new RB [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'm tied up in 400,000 worth of investments currently, so hopefully I don't get hosed on any of them!

hoping to double my money there, should have close to 2m to spend at end of TOTS

so many objectives this week...

luckily the first squad battles team I played was some garbage all-bronze out of position players... with neymar........ in goal :icon_lol: was like 12-1, knocked out 1 and half of two other of the obj

Nice. I did some of the recent ones, decided I wouldn't make 12 swap cards (fancied getting the Walker CB card) and just got 2 packs instead as I've been taking coins in Rivals and wanted some to open

Made a few more changes. Gulllit and Petit switch in game.

4y5ehbMh.png

Doherty will drop in price, I wouldn't buy him until after the PL TOTS SBC.

Every time I check he's 140-150k. Can't see him dropping that much on Thursday.

they haven't even done the SBC's yet, so the prices are inflated. I believe it's supposed to drop today. having said that the Saudi one wasn't repeatable like they were last year (and it's untradeable), so assuming PL will be the same... Prices are currently much higher than expected for all PL players. kind of a bummer.

also still waiting for that rumored Jiminez CTOTS... Fraser looks absolutely ridiculous, might get him if Raul drops.

Got TOTS TAA at RB now, mad upgrade on Cancelo. Really don’t know where I could even upgrade anymore, might just stick and do league SBCs from now on.

I was planning on grinding a bunch of league SBC's once TOTS came out but prices have not drop like I was anticipating. kind of annoying. still assuming they'll drop more toward the end of the promo, so I'm still liquid for the time being.

gonna be super busy until the last week of it so no rush to buy my team.

Has anyone done the flashback Firmino?

I'm still debating. I used his loan card and it was as good as you'd expect.

Nah but I haven't done any SBC/FB ones. If I had the coins and was more into it I'd be tempted deffo

Edit: Tell a lie I did Baluta who is brilliant off the bench and was about 20k I think

Has anyone done the flashback Firmino?

Wanted to but have Gullit / KDB / Ibra / Ronaldo so wouldn’t really use him. He looks class though. Just put one of the squads into the PL TOTS instead and pulled fucking Doherty. :icon_lol:

the 86 requirement is a lot higher than I was expecting. Good thing I bought firmino/sanchez/lloris/silva before the SBC came out, just in case. RIP my 84-85 investments, though.

I PULLED VAN DIJK THOUGH!!!

the 86 requirement is a lot higher than I was expecting. Good thing I bought firmino/sanchez/lloris/silva before the SBC came out, just in case. RIP my 84-85 investments, though.

I PULLED VAN DIJK THOUGH!!!

:O

Just pulled Laporte on that SBC. Had a lose of few of my Prem players (Kane, eriksen and azpulicueta). Not gonna replace yet as keeping my money for Jiminez SBC / objective it it comes

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back