• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

Still for sale at the minute. Didn't but many but looks like I'm set for a 20-30% profit which is better than nowt

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ah I typically undercut the BIN's, people pay more than versus bidding. 20-30% is still a good return for a lot of non-work though!

Yeah I'm happy. And I've undercut but no takers yet...

I've done a fair bit of bronze pack flipping and made a decent amount upto yet

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

yes they do, they have your own individual stats in parenthesis after the 'total' stats.

c@mb

yes, in game. the full stats don't show up on mobile. not sure about the web app.

Fuck that then, only go in game to play games.

but you frequently stare at your fifa player stats outside the game? ok

No. Only his because he was fresh player. Why are you so bothered about what I do with the game?

lol there was literally one post where I said "uhmm actually you can view all stats in game", and somehow I'm bothered

ok bruv

booz, did you ever have telles' 88 card? wondering how it compares to the tots, if I need to spend 2x as much

also kind of annoying that the portugal TOTS only has 1 central midfielder??

did the other base icon pack... oh boy, bobby moore, another 5'10" CB

Got Bruno Fernandes in the Portugal TOTS SBC. 94 rated. Going to try and fit him in to my squad.

he is well reviewed on reddit so far. VVD's been my only good pull. Seferovic in Liga NOS, Halstenberg from Bundes.

at least I'm making a killing off my investments. I have 20% more than I started with 2 weeks ago and that's even after doing a bunch of SBC's.

gonna run all of this weeks objective/sbc untradeables and see how they are.

Q4W8H08.jpg

How’s everyone doing so far? I missed the last 10 days or so due to vaca gonna play a bunch this weekend I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of opened 5 100k packs last night. I went into it knowing the outcome. But I'm hardly playing and I like the team I have, have got subs and any Wolves players I want. I won't play much til 20 comes out now.

Best player was Lacazette BTW.

Who's your favourite and who would you say is the best card you've used this year then Booz?

Favourite's Ronaldinho, an absolutely unique card. He's easily the most fun to play with, good in the air, quick and creates space really easy, great ball control, first rate crossing and can finish brilliantly. Just wish I'd got him sooner.

The best has to be Gullit though, he can play anywhere and he's quality at absolutely evrything. Never loses a header and scores no matter where he plays. I used him at CDM at first with TOTY KDB as CAM and he was still class there, covers the whole pitch and always pops up with goals, but at CAM I think he's outscoring Ronaldo. He gets on the end of absolutely everything.

Special shout out to Vieira as well, he's equally as good at what he does but he doesn't shine as much as he does all of the dirty work. He wins the ball from anywhere due to the length of his legs and is impossible to knock off the ball. I think those three and Ronaldo are the ones who changed the game for me, all proper next level stuff.

Back