• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

I'm currently doing the SBC for Vieira, glad to hear he seems worth getting.

He is, just don't expect too much from him in a creative sense. He's class if you use him properly to guard the defence and recycle possession, break up play and bully people. You won't get anyone better at what he does.

Gullit is the best card I've used too although it was a few Fifas ago. Imagine Viera is a suped up version of Fabinho

I'm currently doing the SBC for Vieira, glad to hear he seems worth getting.

I just finished him this morning!!

Pretty stoked with my team right now, think this is the best I've ever had. I even have decent untradeables if I want to sell off the two def-def-mid triangles in order to fit in probably two more icons. Thinking George Best and Nedved? Can maybe even squeeze in another CM, Ballack maybe?

vsb4Gxf.jpg

Hey Booz which other outside icons have you tried? Nedved, best, piero, pires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had Prime Crespo (he was brilliant), Prime Baresi (grew to really like him), Prime Carlos (not much better than his mid), Prime Lineker (didn't last long even though he was OK), Prime Kluivert (surprisingly good), Prime Puyol (great defensively but not the quickest) and Prime Matthaus (an absolute must have if you don't rely on height). I think that's about it.

I was thinking of going for Eusebio or Pele but I blew all my coins on promo packs as I think I'm burnt out with trading now. I'll just play with what I've got.

funny you say that, cause I've been working on Eusebio. I've never really played with a top tier player, and I can't afford Gullit, so figure I'll blow all my untradeables on him before fifa 20. Was debating him or Ronaldinho but the consensus is that eusebio is just ridiculous, people in r/fifa love him.

blew all my IF's on Vieira but should be able to supply everything else. plus I've still got 1.2m coins.

IF prices have gone through the roof for some reason.

yeah with all the new SBC's requiring IF's, people working on icons, and there being a lack of high level SBC's released weekly now that the seasons are over, they've like doubled

alright boys last chance for investments. I've loaded up on high level serie a players and a few TOTS chile players in anticipation of the Ultimate SBC

lets hope the market doesn't crash immediately or I may not be able to afford those icons after all... :icon_lol: 800k in investments lets gooooo

got Socrates in my mid-icon pack. not to complain, cause I'll certainly take him, but goddamn I am overflowing with attacking options.

94 Bruno Fernandes
96 Quagliarella
95 Gomez
95 Mertens
92 Ibra
91 Volland
91 Joao Felix
91 Stuani
90 Jo
89 Socrates
89 Huntelaar FB
89 Falcao Europa
89 Donnarumma

and I was working on that Eusebio SBC! :icon_lol: :wallbash:

I'm guessing everyone's done playing now? :icon_lol:

eusebio is.... holy shit

I'm guessing everyone's done playing now? :icon_lol:

eusebio is.... holy shit
I'm into Football Manager at the minute. Keep telling myself I won't but fifa 20 but I know i will [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Me and my brother managed 20 wins on FUT Champs this weekend :icon_lol:

Got 95 Cruyff up top who is very decent despite his stamina not being that good.

Nice one :)

Haven't been on for a while again, finished til 20. Me and the lads play Pro Clubs on a Friday still as always. (Saddos)

Haven’t played pro clubs in years, great times

they just announced a few updates to pro clubs for fifa 20. doesn't sound like they're doing tons but I don't have any friends who play it so dunno what the mode has going for it (or is lacking)

imma share my newest squad before booz shows up and takes my thunder. by far the best team I've ever had.

main squad!

9nbY5Ce.jpg

fitness!

d6YQOGw.jpg

Mine’s still the same as the last time I posted except I’ve dropped Gullit back to CDM and Eusebio is now at CAM. Nowhere else for me to go now really improvements wise, I don’t mind though as playing with that team is really enjoyable.

yeah I'm really fine tuning and seemingly swapping like for like at this stage. I don't have enough for the next big jump (gullit, r9, etc) I'm pretty excited for the futties pogba coming out tomorrow though.

will prob put him in and move matthaus to cam. not sure how he'll do there but I spent so damn much on him I don't really want to bench him. :icon_lol:

Drop Allan and move Matthaus over that side then start Pogba on the left of the three.

Back