• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fixture Changes Thread

So how far are we up to re tv picks that now won't be changed? Till end of April?

Everything seems to be booked up until Mon 27th April.

Can't see Burnley away or Palace at home being picked unless we're really pushing for the top four by that point.

Final day vs Chelsea maybe but it won't affect the kick off time.

Anyone know if the re-arranged Bournemouth game has a KO time confirmed yet? It's showing as 3pm atm but I'm assuming that's just someone doing a straight cut & paste from the Saturday...don't remember there being 3pm Sunday games, well, ever?

Anyone know if the re-arranged Bournemouth game has a KO time confirmed yet? It's showing as 3pm atm but I'm assuming that's just someone doing a straight cut & paste from the Saturday...don't remember there being 3pm Sunday games, well, ever?

3pm is correct

3pm is correct

I've not seen this confirmed anywhere?

Isn't Sundays usually 2pm if not on tv

Ticket website still shows Saturday!! Its ok though cuz we all know what sex Raul's Mrs is having.

Maybe we get leeway to do whatever we want as there are no televised PL games on that day?

I don't know, just guessing.

BBC has it as Sunday 3pm.

Think you can kick off whenever on a Sunday, regardless of games on TV.
Arsenal were playing their home games at 4.30 last season on the Sundays after Europa games. I think the only issue to sort out is both teams agreeing to the kick off times.

Not going to make it over for Bournemouth now due to flight costs soaring and also Mothers day is that day and we have plans.

Gutted tbh.

I find the whole extravagant gender reveal thing a bit weird.
First there were baby showers, then gender reveals, now the new thing in the US is a BabyMoon apparently. Or what used to be called a holiday before the child is born

It can all get in the sea, tbqh

Now confirmed at 2pm.

Sorts out our League Cup issue, we had nowhere to put that game properly had we stayed on the Saturday (not that I'd play a single first team player)

Yeah the league cup game will be on Thursday now?

You'd think so. Otherwise we had an issue, it was going to be too close to one of the first two league games, and we can't move it to the week after either.

Back