• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

If anyone hasn't got FM19 yet there is an offer on steam for it until tomorrow. £12.91 for full version + Touch, £7.47 just for the Touch version

Link? Where's the deal?

It's on Steam. Search for football manager and it's there

I've bought it. Match engine is OK, it's much smoother and slicker than previous versions. I had FM17 which is OK at best and it's a lot better than that.

Think I’m about 10 seasons in now, managing Man City via Eastbourne, Forest Green, Preston and Wolves. I’m really enjoying it mainly because I seem to be able to do tactics on this one but it’s starting to get pretty slow now.

It's called Touch.

Nowhere near as in-depth, and a lot quicker to get through seasons. You can buy Touch as a stand-alone version (around £20) or you get it when you purchase the full version.

*latest response ever* ah yeah touch that's the one. still haven't checked it out.

I was kinda getting the bug to play again lately but figure I'll wait for FM20.

*latest response ever* ah yeah touch that's the one. still haven't checked it out.

I was kinda getting the bug to play again lately but figure I'll wait for FM20.

I love FMT, just the right balance of things to do that aren't chores, and fast enough so that a season doesn't take 10 real time days.

yeah that's why I was originally interested if anyone had played the mode.

the fun of the game is finding new players and playing games/tactics... I could live without some of the minutia, though I do definitely enjoy a full season. coming into my senior year, then into my masters program, so still trying not to purposely derail myself. :icon_lol:

I am looking forward to FM20. The squad will be good. As long as I can download some form of graphic shizzle to put last seasons shirt on rather than the Abomination that Should Not Be Talked About all will be well.

yeah that's why I was originally interested if anyone had played the mode.

the fun of the game is finding new players and playing games/tactics... I could live without some of the minutia, though I do definitely enjoy a full season. coming into my senior year, then into my masters program, so still trying not to purposely derail myself. :icon_lol:

Tbh I play the full game a bit like touch, my assistant manager does all the shit I can’t be bothered with so I can just do the stuff I like without the game feeling watered down.

My FM15 game just got weird.

It's February 2035, currently sitting in a play-off position during my second League 1 season in charge of the mighty South Normanton Athletic, pulling in a might 1100 or so fans a game. Just booked myself an exciting trip to Wembley for the FL Trophy final, heady days, and up pops something bizarre in my inbox, I've been offered the South Korea job.

My FM15 game just got weird.

It's February 2035, currently sitting in a play-off position during my second League 1 season in charge of the mighty South Normanton Athletic, pulling in a might 1100 or so fans a game. Just booked myself an exciting trip to Wembley for the FL Trophy final, heady days, and up pops something bizarre in my inbox, I've been offered the South Korea job.

You have taken it surely...?

You have taken it surely...?

Only because I can do it alongside managing The Shiners, I mean I can see their floodlights from my house, no way I'd sacrifice that commute for a couple trips to South Korea each year. Plus the financial package was a world apart, South Normanton pay me £725 a week and South Korea offered me £18,750 a week, my entire playing staff wages at South Normanton are only £22,026!

International career didn't start that great with a 1-1 against Nigeria in a friendly, domestically I'm 2nd in League 1 with 7 games to play, Cardiff behind me on goal difference and Palace 4 points ahead but I've got a game in hand on the latter, possibly against the former.

It's finally happened!

JaW9yREaP0F4n_8BIthgxlH6KDdWIhddWD6_DBV9xgpvgKZmcXDWd-TVrw9A1E7c6NYkCTaSmwX0Vnx1FwiPHVGFRaqekqIzCoKnrDWtfAZdUKJA7IH4ZpXoQCddX1zrn8GzOOw896DDn9W9nI_HfnyS9Jdwkkkm014VfOsToPS0r-KT9BFMQWkHaJqk_hTjzLfrM9mH-PPT8nF2OJem_FcIeSC_oJKbHVeBoMLDb5zdUD53KPsdUK5HVk8ncBOZkWKziPC1sXqr7qA4nGdlPE1Iw7zp0nMEBoEaL-0UMtOAavTnOWBi9MtBd_Ye0ud0J2tnk77QmXK4Eg36_pCFpHadQAbyslfZXmepehNNqMDx0rWT1ZT5Fzq72zI5BoaBwW4EZ85rDnQEgz8FjLEhStijNwVHWTZGkAnz9IbXOn2WDSrIU1E7eykkyTmB_0-iNWb_1isDzfGUTy0yyJm9h3WiuSrPhk96TPOhXtLsaWwRqlQOvK-TFWblGqccw2b0W4y2cmA9SjVb8dlZbqBDZHZhfswOks4SNohyxTZG-h55cE00HxnDaibSP6oqyXmj51Ef2NtzFv3Licv-kR0nSGJyw9ASyu20G82vUVdIs8jGjDF57zZKW8tFsmnI3BhU0mpkrIvmGbcyl5JvPre2glPlzvy2CrPRyWi6wfyonloYXe02hAuDTg=w1169-h657-no

Only took me 23 seasons but now we've reached the big time.

Legends.

FM2020 has been absolute garbage but the most recent update seems to have sorted the match engine out.

Back