• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (A) 27/11: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see how Bueno steps up.
The rest are probably our best players available.

I think the whole pub is. He's standing with James Fielden, who is getting far less attention.
I’d take Tim every time over Fielden. He’s proper odd

Will be interesting to see how Bueno steps up.
The rest are probably our best players available.
Sarabia in for me on the right and Hwang on the left would be a better balance for me. Not seen enough from Bellegarde to say he's suited to this formation in that weird Donk role.

Found a bar in Bucharest that was willing to put the game on on a single TV in the corner, then pointedly said they're closing at half time.

So do I gamble and try and find another bar showing the whole game, or just accept it.

Or drink so much in 45 minutes that they see the merit in staying open just for me?

Found a bar in Bucharest that was willing to put the game on on a single TV in the corner, then pointedly said they're closing at half time.

So do I gamble and try and find another bar showing the whole game, or just accept it.

Or drink so much in 45 minutes that they see the merit in staying open just for me?
Solved your own problem here methinks

Again, it’s actually quite nice looking at a bench and thinking we actually have a couple of options

Good chance for Raul within 60 seconds

Straight through the back of Cunha but no booking for Reed. Hmmmm.

How many more of these tackles is this ref going to let go.... unreal...

Surely if Cunha is beat to the ball then there is no advantage to be played and you pull it back

Santi doing well to mark nothing at the front post and let's the pass go in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back