• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (H) 9/3: Build-Up & Match Thread

I know they’ve had a couple of easy chances but I can still see us getting something from this. Is Mario’s brother any good? Just asking 😁

Very little we can do tactically now with the injuries, Bueno a bombscare, Fraser a second behind in his head. 4 at the back brave, 4 at the back and a high line very, very brave
Agree with most of this but Fraser has been in positions to receive the ball and it hasnt been delivered. He's had to check back a few times.

There's no doubt that the injuries have derailed a very promising season, and for that the board have only themselves to blame. They created a financial mess and we are dealing with the consequences of that.

Having said that it is VERY unlucky to have your 3 best forwards all out at the same time, all with the same injury. Questions have to be asked about why we have 3 players all dealing with the same soft tissue injury, although it is probably workload related more than anything.

I don't think there's been a game this season where we have looked less like scoring. I honestly can't even think of a shot on target, and only one off target. It's been pretty dire.
0 shots on target, 0.03xg

Shocking by the medical team, either rank stupidity or rank incompetence. You'd expect Neto isn't gunna play much more of the season and his value at least halved.

Oh just fuck off Sarabia.... utter crap...

Lots of 20:20 hindsight in the last few posts.
Neto has had one bad hammy already this season, got taken off at half time last week with a hamstring and today hobbled off with the same hamstring, yep that's hindsight.
Anyway Im pissed off, I'm allowed hindsight.

Shocking by the medical team, either rank stupidity or rank incompetence. You'd expect Neto isn't gunna play much more of the season and his value at least halved.
Back for the Cup Final. ;)

Thanks Bassey 😆😆😆

Fulham giving out Chrissy pressies...

Decent intensity to start the second half and their mistakes result in a goal.

About the only way we were likely to score, but excellent finish by RAN and a composed cutback from Toti.

Back