• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (H) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
a bit better in the start of the second half

I disagree with pretty much all of this. Read back through the thread and you’ll see people criticising what they’re watching and offering their opinions on why it’s happening. We all know anyone who is vaguely critical gets looked down on when it comes to TWF. It is what it is.

Anyway, slightly better start to this half then the last one.

I think i've criticised that first half and i don't think anyone is looking down on me and i don't know anyone on here. Slightly better but Raul is a big issue here too, doesn't look comfortable on the ball for some reason.

Raul should be scoring there

Wow my nowtv stream must be behind

so close for Raul but shot straight at the keeper

Get in!

Good finish from Pedro. Much better in the second half.

Brace yourself for the “told you so” comments while completely ignoring how shit the first half was...

Nettooooi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, GET IN, NETO!

Some hit from Neto that after Raul should have scored in the attack before. Would like us to go again here, this is much better than the first half but hope we don't stop now.

Brace yourself for the “told you so” comments while completely ignoring how shit the first half was...

Right this is getting really fucking tedious now mate. No one said the first half was anything other than shit. So stop pretending they did. It's utterly bizarre.

see how much a little forward thinking and movement/positivity do for the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back