• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

We just beat Mexico 3 times in a single calendar year, something neither nation has achieved since 1937.

Let me have this. :LOL:

Not for nothing, but there are multiple players for the US who I think would be excellent value right now. Namely:

Miles Robinson
Ricardo Pepi
Yunus Musah

Those three have the potential to be bona fide Prem level starters. Pepi especially I think is going to have an exceptional career.

For Wolves specifically, I'd take any of the three, but especially Robinson. He's already the best American CB to play the game by a distance (yes, better than prime Lalas, IMO).

Pepi is really raw isn't he? I've only seen a bit of MLS stuff and his brace vs Canada but he looked useful.

He’s had enormous hype following him at youth level for a couple of years now. Not to have a go at Fabio, but if you gave me a choice between the two, I’m taking the Texan every time.

Freely admit that my enthusiasm is likely shaded by Pepi being a national compatriot.

No doubt the same people who are so fond of calling others ‘snowflakes’

Mr Miami discuss Part 2.

Our American influencer rattles some idiots on Twitter with his Asda skit...
I had no issue with him before, people were getting wound up about nothing.

But i thought his Asda thing was in poor taste, particularly if that is in Wolverhampton.

Mocking people who are so poor and hungry that they are fighting for discounted food is out of order.

I challenge anybody on here that says they havent laughed at anything like that ever before...
Depends what you mean by "like that".

If you mean people who are battling it out on black Friday for a £200 tv, then yeah, twats and it's crazy.

But these are clearly poor and desperate people who are fighting it out for 50p off some chicken, it's entirely different, no?

Oh and a few days after Wolves do their sleepout initiative, i'm surprised they haven't fucked him off over this.

I think stereotyping the Yellow sticker brigade to just poor people is wrong. Im not wealthy but neither am I underprivileged but I still love raiding the yellow stickers section. Im sure somebody will have a go at me and say you bastard you're just taking food you dont need out of the mouths of the starving. Cant win these days.

In a nutshell me opening up this conversation is all about Mr Miami being an American, and an ex Utd fan who's getting exposure from the club, and a 167 year old season ticket holders not liking him getting recognition off the club because he doesn't deserve too.

I think stereotyping the Yellow sticker brigade to just poor people is wrong. Im not wealthy but neither am I underprivileged but I still love raiding the yellow stickers section. Im sure somebody will have a go at me and say you bastard you're just taking food you dont need out of the mouths of the starving. Cant win these days.
I guess the difference is, you wouldn't fight or skirmish for it like those were, i am assuming that they are doing that because they are far more desperate.

In a nutshell me opening up this conversation is all about Mr Miami being an American, and an ex Utd fan who's getting exposure from the club, and a 167 year old season ticket holders not liking him getting recognition off the club because he doesn't deserve too.
I’m just mad it’s not me!

I can't say I've paid much attention to Mr. Miami, but his videos of recommendations of what to do before an away match fall very short of the mark for 99% of our fanbase that travel away.

I can't say I've paid much attention to Mr. Miami, but his videos of recommendations of what to do before an away match fall very short of the mark for 99% of our fanbase that travel away.
He needs a Mr Sizzle and a pint of warm carling in one of his video's.

Back