• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Our club doctor, the infamous Dr Matt Perry, is leaving the club at the end of the Brighton game. Really interesting and long article here (presumably written for the programme given the tense is incorrect within it). Staying with the England U-21s though. I so happen to know one of his children and they seem like a super bunch.

Our club doctor, the infamous Dr Matt Perry, is leaving the club at the end of the Brighton game. Really interesting and long article here (presumably written for the programme given the tense is incorrect within it). Staying with the England U-21s though. I so happen to know one of his children and they seem like a super bunch.

Seems like a great guy who has given amazing service to the club. Good luck to him

Couple of things,
12th June Matt Jarvis doing a Q&A and a meet n greet at the robin in bilston,
Pretty good interview with Tony Roberts the goalkeeping coach in the guardian ( I would link it, but I’m crap at technology, I struggle with the tills at work, so linking an internet piece, no chance)

Couple of things,
12th June Matt Jarvis doing a Q&A and a meet n greet at the robin in bilston,
Pretty good interview with Tony Roberts the goalkeeping coach in the guardian ( I would link it, but I’m crap at technology, I struggle with the tills at work, so linking an internet piece, no chance)

Just had a msg from Wolves that memberships are now available. I'm in 2 minds. It seems that it's possible to get tickets without this season but would we get 3 together in decent seats as we have this season? Dunno🤷‍♂️

I'd imagine it'd be tough to get 3 in a row without being a member.
Just talked to my boys, we're all getting memberships again, the % rise pisses me off and adding p & p just twists the knife but we want to go and sit together, plus we're lucky enough to be able to afford it (well they are, I'll just sponge off them)

I haven't had an email or message about this, which is weird. Not the first time though.

Membership Plus

Following a successful trial season, and positive feedback from the ticketing focus group and other supporters, Membership Plus will remain in place for the 2022/23 season.

Full details will be emailed to eligible supporters following the end of the season, and after the calculation of loyalty points.

To purchase a membership, visit memberships.wolves.co.uk or call the ticket office on 0371 222 1877.
Would be interested to see who they asked that thought it was a positive.

It's also a key reason why crowds have dropped a few %, it's certainly affected how often my Dad and I go.

They're blaming covid for the P&P cost! What a joke! 🤣

"Due to Covid-19 restrictions collection of membership packs is unavailable at present. Postage & Packing fees are £3.00 domestically, £5 to Europe, £7.50 to International Zone 1 and £8 to International Zone 2"

If the above was actually true, then surely the clubshop wouldn't even be open, or the ticket office?

The ticketing focus group:

maxresdefault.jpg

Would be interested to see who they asked that thought it was a positive.

It's also a key reason why crowds have dropped a few %, it's certainly affected how often my Dad and I go.
Just to expand on this.

In the European season, there were a number of times where we considered watching a game at home, but then we thought, well at least we'll get the points for going to game X, and that helps us guarantee going to games if we progress so we would go. I think we did 18 home games that season, and the loyalty points definitely played a part.

This season, with loyalty points being meaningless and the prices being significantly more, that's been less and less the case.

We're going tomorrow (£82 for the 2 of us to sit in the lower tier of the Steve Bull), but i'm not sure how frequently we will attend going forward, given memberships have gone up another 6 quid and ticket prices will of course be more next season too.

It's not that we can't afford it, it's more that the bastards are taking the piss, particularly when you look at what they are actually investing into the squad and ground. i.e little.

Do you think that they are holding off announcing the season ticket renewal prices until after the season so that they don't get any stick at the final home fixtures?

They're blaming covid for the P&P cost! What a joke! 🤣

"Due to Covid-19 restrictions collection of membership packs is unavailable at present. Postage & Packing fees are £3.00 domestically, £5 to Europe, £7.50 to International Zone 1 and £8 to International Zone 2"

If the above was actually true, then surely the clubshop wouldn't even be open, or the ticket office?
The ticket office is already barely open, which is a pisstake in itself.

I keep saying it, they've got a rude awakening coming. Either they're as stupid as Spiers in thinking "we have 11,000 people just waiting to buy a season ticket" when we blatantly don't, or they're entirely relaxed about pricing out their most loyal and valuable customers, which isn't brilliant business sense in any sector.

Never mind, I'm sure Lars from Aarhus will make up for it when he comes for his one game a season. Except Lars doesn't exist.

Back