• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

That’s a branch of what they do. Their main business is international money transfers.

Be handy for the Macquarie loans then, is it like a PayPal copy or something? Never heard of them tbh

Disingenuous piece when it doesn't mention that the number 1 issue fans have is the admittance that we are picking a player on none football grounds, who all can see is lower Championship level at best

Is that the number 1 issue fans have? It’s not my number 1 issue, it’s just a symptom of a wider problem.

Disingenuous piece when it doesn't mention that the number 1 issue fans have is the admittance that we are picking a player on none football grounds, who all can see is lower Championship level at best
Not my number 1 issue.

Thought the piece was pretty balanced if pulling its punches a little. Certainly not disingenuous.

OK projection on my behalf. It's my number one issue with the interviews as it's the first time they've admitted the football team is being directly compromised for alternative objectives. Before that we were guessing

I disagree, when you don't mention Hwang and his comments on the Chinese Market then the whole piece becomes disingenuous
Not by name but he did mention players being bought because of clicks rather than ability.

It was a veiled dig.

It does mention it, just its in a wider context. I think its a good piece, he's never going to publish a piece that ties in with foaming at the mouth vitriol of fans.

I guess it depends what you are looking for and what your expectations are. I've always felt Johnny has written very well in the past but not here. The club have enough client journalists at the E&S and The Athletic as it is, without him dabbling with it.

Although I don't think his writing is great I much prefer someone like the Brum Mail guy saying what the majority of fans are, rather than an article the premise of which is in the PL all owners are a bit shit, so suck it up

I disagree, when you don't mention Hwang and his comments on the Chinese Market then the whole piece becomes disingenuous

Did it with tickets too.

Mentioned Liverpool fans reacting to appalling ticket rises but no mention of our - league exclusive - ticket rises three years on the bounce.

How does he reconcile the legacy fans being less important aside from renewals time.

At best this article pats supporters on the head but gaslights them into thinking this is entirely normal.

Have we sorted out an alternative to the US tournament?

Back