• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Yea means nothing apart from for our max 5 American fans, Alan, that one who lives in Texas? And the other 2-3 that post on here.
Will they do the same when it’s South Korea’s or Mexicos national days? Our millions of fans out there would surely love it

Yea means nothing apart from for our max 5 American fans, Alan, that one who lives in Texas? And the other 2-3 that post on here.
Will they do the same when it’s South Korea’s or Mexicos national days? Our millions of fans out there would surely love it
Get an Icelandic one of Ivar Ingimarsson, Joey Gudjonsson, Eggert Jonsson, Björn Bergmann Sigurdarson and Jon Dadi Bödvarsson.

I wonder if any other nation can rival them for singular and consistent lack of impact in a Wolves shirt. Although Ingimarsson was good, Dave Jones is just a dick.

Lives in Texas - yes.
Totally forgettable - apparently.
American - f*ck off.

Means a bit to me. It's my b-day. :D

Fixture changes!

• Leeds United vs Wolves | Saturday 6th August, 3pm
  • Wolves vs Fulham | Saturday 13th August, 3pm
  • Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolves | Saturday 20th August, 12.30pm | BT Sports
  • Wolves vs Newcastle United | Sunday 28th August, 2pm | Sky Sports
  • Bournemouth vs Wolves | Wednesday 31st August, 7.30pm | BT Sport
  • Wolves vs Southampton | Saturday 3rd September, 3pm
  • Liverpool vs Wolves | Saturday 10th September, 3pm
  • Wolves vs Manchester City | Saturday 17th September, 12.30pm | BT Sport

Sellars
"We'd like to have done some deadline deals, but we were all in Bournemouth. We are happy with the squad we have".

I forgot about them doing that last year. No chance. Orient are streaming their pre-season game tomorrow for free ffs

Back