• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

A sneaky picture of Joao Moutinho now has a home in my work's DB.

Don't tell anyone, you narcs.

I've been wondering if we'd see a 4-3-3 with either a new CM, or MGW in the Mason Mount role that he plays for England. I just don't see MGW as a winger, so that'd be the alternative.

4-3-3 is what we supposedly played against Burnley.

Not sure if MGW really fits in the central midfield in that system though.

MGW would/could be brilliant in a system with two #8s, IMO.

I see it as a 4231 with the ball and a 4321 without. On the top middle board you can see scribbles that indicate 'gk+6+4' (?) which could lend to that sort of theory. I'm no CSI though

MGW would/could be brilliant in a system with two #8s, IMO.
I don't think he carries the ball anywhere near well enough to be an 8.

As a 10/ deep playing forward I think that he'd be great. A David Silva type if you like.

As a 10/ deep playing forward I think that he'd be great. A David Silva type if you like.
Agree, think he takes a lot of risks with the ball. You could see at Sheffield United that his best position was off the striker so he could be given the opportunity to take those risks and create.

Sheff U without the injuries played an unusual system with 2 players behind the forward who were neither 8s or 10s but somewhere in between

bored-monkey-play.gif

Disagree on the ball carrying, showed that he has that in his locker for sheff utd.. especially now he's stronger. However he does take too many chances on the ball to be playing in that position for us.

I looked into i on my smart tv, googled the instructions and really couldn’t get my head around it. I like point and click…

Video interview with Gibbs-White from the official YT channel. Nothing outstanding but seems he has been picked specifically so could mean an end of the rumours (I suspect made up) he isn't interested.

I've noticed from the latest training clips we're still doing the passing it into the corners from goal kicks rubbish.

Back