• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Bought myself a Leeds ticket this morning and
I get to use my brothers season ticket for the Arsenal match. A rare double header for me!

Reactions: b3h
IF that's true, I'd get rid at the earliest opportunity

Completely agree. He's in real danger of completely tarnishing his legacy.

That Wolves appear to have signed off on this agreeing not to play him letting him go off to Mexico etc they must know his prognosis and the likely outcomes.

Perhaps shouldn't be surprised by the club that did the Traore deal last January.

Completely agree. He's in real danger of completely tarnishing his legacy.
I can’t see him sticking around. Even his missus seems unhappy. Complaining about keyboard warriors on Twitter today.

It's a very sad time for me, I know I shouldn't get attached to players but can't help it, I'm a sentimental old bugger. It seems like 2 of my favourite players of recent years fading away. Terrible injuries to Raul and Jonny have completely fucked them (horrific injury in Rauls case). Doesn't feel like either will be able to return to their previous standards.

He seems MLS bound to me, probably to a side in Texas
Most of the Texas clubs lack the cash to bring in someone of his reputation (or are otherwise in situations that would make bringing him in prohibitively difficult). One of the LA clubs for sure, IMO.

Although, Charlotte are expected to have an open DP slot soon...

Just had an email from Wolves "Wolves v Leeds United | Last chance to purchase tickets!"

They must be selling faster than Glastonbury tickets?

Little rant about the Leeds tickets…

Didn’t buy mine until after the day after STH window so that I could sit with non STHs. Had to end up paying full price (only extra £2-3 but still) because they could no longer honour that price after the window…

Told me I should have bought my seat then move it after the window. One, how was I supposed to know this. Two, why is it not a fixed rate for STH regardless and three, would it haven been a big deal giving it back as ‘wolves cash’ as a gesture of goodwill given they’d have got the money one way or other.

Not a big deal and I’m probably being a dick but coupled with other things it’s just seems another way to take the piss when they know you’ll be back as you can’t go anywhere else.

Basic comms have been lacking for a while now.

£20 for the Leeds game is a pisstake. I literally walk to the ground now, I'm not doing anything on Wednesday and no chance.

Just had an email from Wolves "Wolves v Leeds United | Last chance to purchase tickets!"

They must be selling faster than Glastonbury tickets?
Well, i'd have gone to the game with my boy and his girlfriend, but inexplicably they couldn't buy the extra ticket each that they were told they could, so we're not going.

Back