• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Y'know those tickets that are unobtainable?
Well, first time ever I think, but had a text message from wolves telling me tickets are still available for any of the last 3 games before the WC break.
I had the same text. Like you, don’t think I have ever had that before.

They're panicking because sales aren't that hot anymore now prices are set stupidly high, the football is shit and people's disposable incomes are shrinking.

Me and TT posted the other day about an increase in emails we're receiving about tickets in corporate.

Maybe don't be utter cunts and increase ticket prices 4 times in 5 years with the only reason for a 5th increase not occuring being a global pandemic.

Are they wanting those legacy fans that aren’t that important to take up the slack now all those millions of glory hunters from when we were winning in Europe under Nuno, Mexicans and South Koreans have stopped turning up?

They're panicking because sales aren't that hot anymore now prices are set stupidly high, the football is shit and people's disposable incomes are shrinking.

Me and TT posted the other day about an increase in emails we're receiving about tickets in corporate.

Maybe don't be utter cunts and increase ticket prices 4 times in 5 years with the only reason for a 5th increase not occuring being a global pandemic.

Bingo.

They are morons though so they think sending more emails is going to do the trick.

Once the habit is broken you have to make a conscious effort to go back. I miss seeing my friends, but I don’t particularly miss the football and I absolutely don’t miss the prices one iota. Send me all the emails you like, eating comes ahead of watching football.

Once the habit is broken you have to make a conscious effort to go back. I miss seeing my friends, but I don’t particularly miss the football and I absolutely don’t miss the prices one iota. Send me all the emails you like, eating comes ahead of watching football.

I'm fortunate enough that I could afford to go but it's a value proposition for me. Is it worth 40 odd quid plus another 25 on beer and travel, probably not.

Reactions: jlo
Are they wanting those legacy fans that aren’t that important to take up the slack now all those millions of glory hunters from when we were winning in Europe under Nuno, Mexicans and South Koreans have stopped turning up?
Yes, that’s exactly what they want.

Two complete opposites: legacy fans who turn up through thick and very thin for 59 years or e-fans who are only interested if we are in the top 8 and now support Newcastle.

Of course Jeff prefers the latter and has said so publicly.

Y'know those tickets that are unobtainable?
Well, first time ever I think, but had a text message from wolves telling me tickets are still available for any of the last 3 games before the WC break.
Whilst we have the temporary stand there’ll always be availability. I don’t think they’ve even opened half it it up for sale.

Yes, that’s exactly what they want.

Two complete opposites: legacy fans who turn up through thick and very thin for 59 years or e-fans who are only interested if we are in the top 8 and now support Newcastle.

Of course Jeff prefers the latter and has said so publicly.
Saw something this morning that showed Wolves are in the top 3 PL clubs for season ticket holders living within 7 miles of the stadium, with over 80%. I can see where the desire to spread that fanbase comes from, but they really need to prioritise the loyal fans first.

Saw something this morning that showed Wolves are in the top 3 PL clubs for season ticket holders living within 7 miles of the stadium, with over 80%. I can see where the desire to spread that fanbase comes from, but they really need to prioritise the loyal fans first.
The other 20% are from North Yorkshire! 😂

Whilst we have the temporary stand there’ll always be availability. I don’t think they’ve even opened half it it up for sale.
we're also seeing STH's who try selling their ticket back to the club not seeing their tickets sold.

Don't ever recall getting as many messages and notifications from the Wolves app with discounts on the online store etc either.

Don't ever recall getting as many messages and notifications from the Wolves app with discounts on the online store etc either.
I've turned these off as it was getting too much.

Clearly hate me as I get fuck all from the club

Or it might be because I selected not to get anything...either way, fuck you Vinny

Clearly hate me as I get fuck all from the club

Or it might be because I selected not to get anything...either way, fuck you Vinny
I think they have sent you stuff but your carrier pigeon mobile and broadband signal means you'll get them in 2025.

Hey, we are right smack bang upto date with Internet in MD

(It is 2015 isn't it?)

Lopetegui announcement tomorrow apparently

A supposed #ITK, he can be hit and miss though.

Back