• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic……😂

So, I’ll go with “no, unless he was hiding it well, I don’t think he did” as my answer…..
No I'm not being sarcastic.

He never hid and never not tried. He's just not as he was.

Fraser is a year too early in development but I like him. Big, strong and plays like DCL in style.

Not seen this before. At the risk of being nieve, I'm struggling to believe it
Depends how partial it is. I partially tore my ACL in 2018. Had surgery in 2019, but on the meniscus, not the ligament. 2020 then happened, but I've since played a full season of hockey last year, and am playing this season (currently team top scorer...), still with a torn ACL.
Obviously not the same as being an elite athlete, but I'm still getting about.

Adama racing kids in a supermarket carpark!

Regardless of people's thoughts on him as a footballer. Every single report I've seen away from the game is that he is an all round brilliant bloke. Always takes time with fans, very polite and courteous with staff members at the ground. Just a really good human being.

Nice. Nothing like having Khvicha Kvaratskhelia ransack our defence to give us back a bit of confidence going into the 2nd half of the season.

Not that it's a definite it won't by then, but that is more reason for appointing a manager, could be planning and organising plans for that camp already, rather than potentially coming into the team and into it.

Well we now know that Jinky's sauce is officially me
Just seen this. Your post was 100% spot on and went perfectly with that tweet. If I knew your Twitter I’d have given you the credit!

Also thanks for saving me time writing it out myself ;)

Just seen this. Your post was 100% spot on and went perfectly with that tweet. If I knew your Twitter I’d have given you the credit!

Also thanks for saving me time writing it out myself ;)
Good God man.

Holy fuck, I was wondering at the time if it was possible to know if someone might be close to suffering an ACL issue. I never thought this might be the reality though.

Another really bad decision to add to the list.
Keen says it's bollocks

Back