• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Can't be Wolves fans.
They are, they're just warped with a total lack of context or reality, and a horrible online-only attitude (as in, there's no chance they'd talk to people in real life like they do behind a keyboard).

They are, they're just warped with a total lack of context or reality, and a horrible online-only attitude (as in, there's no chance they'd talk to people in real life like they do behind a keyboard).
Superfans like thisisgil?

There's less of the latter (I don't think I've seen anyone claim that this week at least) but still plenty with awful revisionist claptrap about Nuno, and they're all 10+ years younger than me.
So they’re all in their 40’s? ;)

I wouldn't consider anyone from the 'Football Twitter community' (bleurgh) to be anything other than a vocal minority.

There's plenty of deluded people of all ages really, Twitter is just primarily younger people whereas older people might spout their terrible opinions on forums or the depths of E and S comment sections. My Dad still thinks Hoddle was a pretty good manager who should have stayed (and he was a season ticket holder then!). Just see our POTS votes if you want proof a lot of our fanbase hasn't a clue.

I'm aware I'm one of the few 'yoot' around here so have to stand up for us. ;)

I wouldn't consider anyone from the 'Football Twitter community' (bleurgh) to be anything other than a vocal minority.

There's plenty of deluded people of all ages really, Twitter is just primarily younger people whereas older people might spout their terrible opinions on forums or the depths of E and S comment sections. My Dad still thinks Hoddle was a pretty good manager who should have stayed (and he was a season ticket holder then!). Just see our POTS votes if you want proof a lot of our fanbase hasn't a clue.

I'm aware I'm one of the few 'yoot' around here so have to stand up for us. ;)

Quite right Young'un. I'm 51 and still spout shit!

Sa, Semedo, Moutinho, Nunes, Neves, Guedes, and Podence (lol) all in Portugal list of 55 for the World cup.

I can see Semedo, Sá, Podence and Guedes being cut.

Moutinho should be too but he wont.

I think this is the most depressed this forum has been in the 10 years I've been on it, and I include when we went down to div 1!

• Sad
Reactions: b3h
You would have thought the last think
Guo would want is Jeff Shi pissing a quarter of a bil up the wall because he thinks he’s the new Dan Ashworth?

Reports that Costa left the open training session today limping. :rolleyes:

Nice. I also heard that Sasa’s done his ankle in during rehab for his knee? Any truth in that one?

Reports that Costa left the open training session today limping. :rolleyes:

I’d actually play Fraser on Saturday over him, anyway.

Let’s face it, honestly, he definitely can’t be any worse.

Never know, he might actually take pride in wearing the shirt.

I’d actually play Fraser on Saturday over him, anyway.

Let’s face it, honestly, he definitely can’t be any worse.

Never know, he might actually take pride in wearing the shirt.
You don't think Costa had any pride about him?

Really?

Back