• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

On a visit to Club América

“I have always thought of returning, hopefully one day it will happen again”

I'd hope he/we would see what he offers under another manager before leaving. Does feel like it's coming to an end though as has the vast majority of that good team. If you take the first 11 from the end of the first PL season as the high water mark.
Gone
Patricio
Doherty
Coady
Boly
Saiss
Jota
Dendoncker

Here
Raul
Neves
Moutinho
Jonny

At least 3 of which really don't or at least didn't want to be

I'd hope he/we would see what he offers under another manager before leaving. Does feel like it's coming to an end though as has the vast majority of that good team. If you take the first 11 from the end of the first PL season as the high water mark.
Gone
Patricio
Doherty
Coady
Boly
Saiss
Jota
Dendoncker

Here
Raul
Neves
Moutinho
Jonny

At least 3 of which really don't or at least didn't want to be
It’s over - we’re Watford and West Brom rolled into one. Nuno’s dream is part of our history. The present is really not looking good.

Patricio
Doherty
Coady
Boly
Saiss
Jota
Dendoncker

Every one of those(with the exception of Jota) the majority on here agreed we should have got rid of or replaced, before they actually went, even Jota was on the periphery of the first team with a fair few mediocre performances under his belt

Im not in the majority then. The only one I would have sold was Dendoncker.
Possibly Boly depending on if his attitude was poor (I don't know that).

Selling your second and third highest scorers (in a low scoring team) and your club captain and organiser was stupidity of the highest order.
Patricio
Doherty
Coady
Boly
Saiss
Jota
Dendoncker

Every one of those(with the exception of Jota) the majority on here agreed we should have got rid of or replaced, before they actually went, even Jota was on the periphery of the first team with a fair few mediocre performances under his belt

What a load of self congratulatory bollocks.
I read the article on my lunch break and just laughed the whole way through it.

Effectively, "we're doing everything right and here's the % back up of fans opinion to prove it so anyone who disagrees can do one".

People in that twitter post going “we want the liquidator back”

The yoot who are all over Twitter calling Nuno a useless twat whilst saying that Bruno deserved more time!

There's less of the latter (I don't think I've seen anyone claim that this week at least) but still plenty with awful revisionist claptrap about Nuno, and they're all 10+ years younger than me.

Back