• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

A pity that the mobile tower has been assembled and used incorrectly 😉

Hwang/Cunha/Neto > Jota/Nunez/Gakpo

Discuss.

Having this convo with a Scouse fan about when Salah likely leaves this summer and whether they will bid for Neto if he does.

Theirs probably has more goals in it, but is that because of the rest of the team and the fact they dominate possession and create more chances? With the same team behind both front threes, which is the most dangerous and gets more goals?

It’s possible Neto, Cuhna, Ait Nouri, Gomes, Hwang will all be having some of the bigger Clubs more than interested in the summer.

5 of Albions 13 PL seasons have ended in relegation. Don’t think they’ve ever broke 50 points in a PL season

Hwang/Cunha/Neto > Jota/Nunez/Gakpo

Discuss.

Having this convo with a Scouse fan about when Salah likely leaves this summer and whether they will bid for Neto if he does.

Theirs probably has more goals in it, but is that because of the rest of the team and the fact they dominate possession and create more chances? With the same team behind both front threes, which is the most dangerous and gets more goals?
Unfortunately I can see Neto signing for that lot. He'd do very well I'm sure.

We've played 129 fewer Premier league games than Albion.

We are 7 wins behind them.

69 points behind them in the all time Premiership table though, and 36 behind Stoke who are the team directly ahead of us.

I know it was discussed elsewhere but I do like the distinction of Premier League stats as "modern era". As at least other than the one year the Prem table accounts for the 20 team league and mostly consistent rules changes. As opposed to the 1 sub, back pass, 2pts for a win etc.

Looking at the stats, Neto is an assist away from becoming our best provider of all time too.

Looking at the stats, Neto is an assist away from becoming our best provider of all time too.
Should have had two more IMO. One against Villa that got deflected, and yesterday for the Ait-Nouri/OG.

Do we know what Adama's top speed was, out of interest?

Assessing those temporarily elsewhere?

Let me save you the bother.

Podence - Annoying. Sell him.
Silva - Shite. Sell him.
Kalajdzic - Doesn't fit. Sell him.
Hoever - Shite. Sell him.
Hodge - Shite. Sell him.
Guedes - Shite. Sell him.
Chiquinho - Not good enough. Sell him.
Lembikisa - Won't make it at this level. Sell him.
Campbell - Won't make it at this level. Sell him.
Bolla - Who? Sell him.
Cundle - Decent. Loan him out again.
Mosquera - Keep.

Assessing those temporarily elsewhere?

Let me save you the bother.

Podence - Annoying. Sell him.
Silva - Shite. Sell him.
Kalajdzic - Doesn't fit. Sell him.
Hoever - Shite. Sell him.
Hodge - Shite. Sell him.
Guedes - Shite. Sell him.
Chiquinho - Not good enough. Sell him.
Lembikisa - Won't make it at this level. Sell him.
Campbell - Won't make it at this level. Sell him.
Bolla - Who? Sell him.
Cundle - Decent. Loan him out again.
Mosquera - Keep.
Easiest job in the world 😁

Back