• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Assessing those temporarily elsewhere?

Let me save you the bother.

Podence - Annoying. Sell him.
Silva - Shite. Sell him.
Kalajdzic - Doesn't fit. Sell him.
Hoever - Shite. Sell him.
Hodge - Shite. Sell him.
Guedes - Shite. Sell him.
Chiquinho - Not good enough. Sell him.
Lembikisa - Won't make it at this level. Sell him.
Campbell - Won't make it at this level. Sell him.
Bolla - Who? Sell him.
Cundle - Decent. Loan him out again.
Mosquera - Keep.
Let's just say that we did sell most of those lads - I wonder how much would we get .

Mosquera , Bolla and Chiquinho - I'd like to see more of them first before condemning them .

It's said you can forecast the final table fairly accurately at the start of the season by listing clubs' wage bills. Doesn't look too far out, does it? It does feel as though we should be higher up it, though. Almost as though us and Palace should be reversed. Perhaps it's because of our small squad size that we're paying less.

We've had 20 professionals play this season, the average wage based on 20 sharing 36m is 34,600 per week.

It's probably not miles away considering the size of the squad.

When they change to wages as a percentage of turnover instead of the current maximum permitted losses, that table says we would have a lot of wiggle room. If it is right.

I can't believe Forest are nearly double ours after just one season, no matter how many signings they made. If true then they're idiots.

I can't believe Forest are nearly double ours after just one season, no matter how many signings they made. If true then they're idiots.
I'm surprised it's not more than double to be honest. Their recruiting policy has been utter madness. The only way players are agreeing to join them is because Forest are paying them more. It's idiotic and unless there is a huge firesale, they have created a big problem for probably the next three years and even worse,if they get relegated.

Here is the source for that salary information. Some errors are so clear and obvious even VAR would overturn them. Also it doesn't include players who are away on loan when we know at least in Fabio's and probably in Guedes' we are paying a proportion of it

Here is the source for that salary information. Some errors are so clear and obvious even VAR would overturn them. Also it doesn't include players who are away on loan when we know at least in Fabio's and probably in Guedes' we are paying a proportion of it

Rangers are paying all of Silva's wages.

It's from a reliable source from elsewhere.

I'm not sure why you're both being weird about it?

Back