• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Was trending an hour before he was officially announced as their boss

Hobbs's man too wasn't he? There really is a fine line between success and failure!

It does make you wonder how much of it all is just down to lucky/accidental chemistry between a group of players and a coaching staff. It seems that so often you can get a manager that looks to be amazing at one club and then an absolute chump as soon as he moves.

Yeah, after giving up the season ticket last summer I thought I'd do the odd game here and there but fucked if I'm paying those prices. Don't forget the £40 membership just for the opportunity to pay those prices too.

Still, at least the stadium is in good nick, I mean, they're investing in the squad... Oh.
Agreed. Try visiting family and Wolves from abroad mate.

If my manager did that I'd be thinking twice about giving my all for him.

Going to be in Newcastle for a few days from 26th Feb to 2nd March and would like to go to the game while I'm up there. Not got enough points to get a ticket yet plus need a supporter number to get ticket for Mrs Lupo too. Anyone got a couple of numbers they're willing to let me use with 1090+ points?

I saw that earlier and thought he just genuinely didn't see him. He's further behind him than that angle looks.

Beale sacked after just 12 games in charge, and on a 2.5 year contract.
With Rangers too, that’s two big paydays for not a lot, even assuming the contracts weren’t paid up in full.
He or his agent must be on the ball to secure a deal like that with Sunderland.

Beale sacked after just 12 games in charge, and on a 2.5 year contract.
With Rangers too, that’s two big paydays for not a lot, even assuming the contracts weren’t paid up in full.
He or his agent must be on the ball to secure a deal like that with Sunderland.
You are assuming there is no clause in the contract regarding how much they pay him in the event of an early parting of the ways . .can't see them paying him in full

Back