• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

It was the bullshit that will go on off the pitch I was referring to, rather than the level of the opponent.

There wasn't any trouble when we played them in the cup as far as I know, tends to be more trouble with Vale from memory.

True. Never seen significant hassle at the Britannia at least.

Stoke fans will hate this friendly. They see it as an opportunity for us to take the piss for ninety minutes.

I've been countless times to both the current and the Vic. Ground, every time it's kicked off around the station. You wouldn't expect it to for a friendly, but we'll take 3-4k there so I wouldn't rule it out. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Stoke play it at full pace and look to clog us as their season will be 10 days away.

Do we think this rules out a trip to China then? Little time between Switzerland and this game, thought we might still go out there for the Premier League Asia Cup or whatever it’s called.

China was going to be post season, but Nuno called for the Vegas trip instead and this was agreed by the powers that be.

I think we are looking at Switzerland, a set of away friendlies to go around the Stoke one, and a prestige home friendly on that first weekend in August before the big kick off. I am hoping for Benfica.

I thought it looked like it was opposite the masala chips stand and the dodgy scarf stand.

yep. there is a mr sizzle the other side by the badge seller, but definitely another burger van in that bit too. I guess they will all move around a bit to accommodate the statue area.

That is where a scarf seller is normally situated

I've been countless times to both the current and the Vic. Ground, every time it's kicked off around the station. You wouldn't expect it to for a friendly, but we'll take 3-4k there so I wouldn't rule it out. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Stoke play it at full pace and look to clog us as their season will be 10 days away.
Same here, saw some dreadful violence at their new ground that put me off ever going back.

Same here, saw some dreadful violence at their new ground that put me off ever going back.

I've been fortunate to have grown up watching football in an age where violence in footy is greatly reduced but Stoke is one place where I've seen it go a little "Green Street" (or insert football hooligan film of your choice).

b2e193f2475df07243f818ea05709162.jpg

My uncle found this and he seems it’s the new kit. Still trying to find out where he got the pic from.

It's a mock up and fake. Already been posted.

Back