• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

The data he has made his graph from is here:

The squad advanced goalkeeping stats has the best performing defences as having the weakest keepers which tells me the data model is flawed. Statbomb tend not to get things wrong often but this model looks bobbins to me.

We have let the most numbers of crosses come into the box with 113 which is pretty poor. I'd be working on stopping the cross!
80 of those were from Leeds away though :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Not for the Ait-Nouri fan club on here!
Aren't we all in the Ait-Nouri fan club on here?
Imo Marcal is short term and anyway we need cover so Jonny, Semedo and Ait-Nouri are minimum requirements are they not?

Oh hai.

£10 to Dementia UK when you're ready, sir.
I'm on it! Great choice of charity too.

I did @ you on a thread soon as he made his 3rd appearance but then forgot about it to be honest.

I'm starting to think you're Nuno....played him 3 times to win the bet, hasn't had a sniff of a starting position since ha

Haha!

Sorry mate, I didn't see it at the time. Fair play. When we can eventually function properly you can have a tenner's worth of beer back.

Aren't we all in the Ait-Nouri fan club on here?
Imo Marcal is short term and anyway we need cover so Jonny, Semedo and Ait-Nouri are minimum requirements are they not?
It was just a joke mate because I got load of stick on here for saying he wasn't ready as of yet and his one very good game (against poor opposition who gave him loads of time) flattered him and that I think in this moment in time Marcal is the better option (seems Nuno agrees since he's been fully fit).

I'm not, not a fan of him I think he'll be a great player just not yet. I'm sure he will be the natural successor to Jonny but in 2-3 years.

I'm not sure we'd need all 5 really, once Jonny is fit it will leave one of them right out in the cold. Shame it'll likely be Ait-Nouri maybe a loan move to get him games at that stage (the point I made originally but was shot down for).

It was just a joke mate because I got load of stick on here for saying he wasn't ready as of yet and his one very good game (against poor opposition who gave him loads of time) flattered him and that I think in this moment in time Marcal is the better option (seems Nuno agrees since he's been fully fit).

I'm not, not a fan of him I think he'll be a great player just not yet. I'm sure he will be the natural successor to Jonny but in 2-3 years.

I'm not sure we'd need all 5 really, once Jonny is fit it will leave one of them right out in the cold. Shame it'll likely be Ait-Nouri maybe a loan move to get him games at that stage (the point I made originally but was shot down for).
Ah, missed that, yeah its not gunna be easy keeping them all happy but we'll see how it pans out

I'll be honest, I'm not sure I'd want it on my street. I wouldn't be such a dick as to complain to the council though.

Sorry I’m spamming this thread with a question about the wolves shop again.

Bought loads of stuff in the sale leading up to Black Friday and then on Black Friday online. Had a dispatch notification on the Monday for the first order (30/11/20). Now on the tracking it still says it hasn’t left the shop yet, and that’s hasn’t changed in two weeks. The other order hasn’t even been “despatched”.

I’ve tried ringing but no one answers, I’ve emailed and someone responded asking for order numbers but then no one responded in over a week since.

Anyone else ordered anything and had it/still waiting?

Need to probably try get my Olimpiacos money back at some point too!

Bought loads of stuff in the sale leading up to Black Friday and then on Black Friday online. Had a dispatch notification on the Monday for the first order (30/11/20). Now on the tracking it still says it hasn’t left the shop yet, and that’s hasn’t changed in two weeks. The other order hasn’t even been “despatched”.

I’ve tried ringing but no one answers, I’ve emailed and someone responded asking for order numbers but then no one responded in over a week since.

Good luck with the online store had a nightmare with them they're awful (especially re responding to emails etc communication internally seems very poor). Think best way I found (still took them time to respond) was to actually go onto your order and log a query against the specific order that way.

For your Olympiacos refund is a credit for a cup game if you didn't request the refund so I'd guess in theory they may still offer it at some point and they'll probably not offer anything different until we're out the cup and have not played one cup game in front of fans.

I bought a shirt, it came on Saturday

Good luck with the online store had a nightmare with them they're awful (especially re responding to emails etc communication internally seems very poor). Think best way I found (still took them time to respond) was to actually go onto your order and log a query against the specific order that way.

For your Olympiacos refund is a credit for a cup game if you didn't request the refund so I'd guess in theory they may still offer it at some point and they'll probably not offer anything different until we're out the cup and have not played one cup game in front of fans.
That log thing doesn’t work anymore sadly, I tried it. And then the other section it tells you to do has just got me in this email cycle.

Im not fussed about the Olimpiacos money, it will get me a game eventually. Just stoking the fire!
I bought a shirt, it came on Saturday
Thanks but no thanks! 😭

Did you get that tracking email too etc.

Back