• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

That log thing doesn’t work anymore sadly, I tried it. And then the other section it tells you to do has just got me in this email cycle.

Im not fussed about the Olimpiacos money, it will get me a game eventually. Just stoking the fire!

Thanks but no thanks! 😭

Did you get that tracking email too etc.
Ah right I've not ordered anything since October and never will after the awful service I had seems like its not much better.

always found the online shop responses to emails to be prompt and helpful to be honest.
perhaps they're overwhelmed by emails covering black friday to christmas.

always found the online shop responses to emails to be prompt and helpful to be honest.
perhaps they're overwhelmed by emails covering black friday to christmas.
Issues I had were in October.

Email the link on the site and got a 'this email is no longer in use' auto reply.

Emailed via 'Wolves help' (trades description act should look at that) section and get a reply saying to email the original address! to be fair the email merry-go-round was the least of the issues.

Got an auto response from the shop saying an item as been refunded as it’s out of stock. At least I’ve ordered it twice! (albeit the one not refunded is full price, still rather have it than not). Taken nearly 3 weeks for them to work that out though. Would suggest they need to sort out their stock control online.

Hopefully this might mean the stuff can actually be delivered...

Presume that is just to secure a decent fee for him in the next few years.

Like the lad but can;t see how he breaks through

If Traore signs for Leeds in January I promise to not post on the Wolves part of this forum ever again. Like from Paul coming up😀

I do think we are at the play to his strengths or cut loose stage though.

I hope he doesn't go. There is much to get out of him yet, and i'd rather us get it than some other team we are bound to face. Usually no smoke without fire though. The whole camp doesn't seem so happy at the moment by the looks of it, not just Traore.

I hope he doesn't go. There is much to get out of him yet, and i'd rather us get it than some other team we are bound to face. Usually no smoke without fire though. The whole camp doesn't seem so happy at the moment by the looks of it, not just Traore.
It seems that way to me too, it truly does seem to be the winter of discontent.

Shame we can't jet them all off to Portugal for a week, that normally sorts things.

If Adama isn't happy and we get good money for him I'd let him go, unhappy players are no good to anyone

There's much more nuance to it than this, but from the player's perspective he's just broken into the Spanish squad and even at one point their first 11 and is a sub for a mid table PL side.

No need for another Adama debate, but it's not difficult to see why he wouldn't be happy with that even if not signing the contract is costing him money in the short term

Looks more like speculation to me, probably put out there by his agent for one of two reasons:

1) Put pressure on Wolves to get a better contract than the one offered
2) Get a move sanctioned by the club sooner rather than later as he doesn’t fit the transition plan.

I think it’s the latter.

If Traore continues to just run down the wing and put crosses in to 5ft 10 Silva, Neto or Podence then number 2 is the best option. Yesterday may has well have subbed off Semedo as he wasnt getting the ball off him... Trying cutting in side a few more times or drilling in crosses low ffs..

If they cough the money up, and fosun make a good profit, he'll be off, we are run by an investment company, the Leeds fans can watch him run really fast to the corner flag then spanner it into the elland road stand

Well Leeds will probably keep up with him the way they all sprint forward like maniacs

I've said before I'd happily swap Traore for David Brooks from Bournemouth

Back