• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Marcal has a history of being a crock. I guess that's why the price was what it was. He's had more injuries in 3 months than most of the rest of the squad members have had it their entire time here

Yeah it's a shame, as he is a very good footballer. In terms of style and quality an ideal temporary replacement for Jonny really.

Marcal has a history of being a crock. I guess that's why the price was what it was. He's had more injuries in 3 months than most of the rest of the squad members have had it their entire time here
He is sicknote personified. :ROFLMAO: Maybe the operation will help him a lot. I'm sure he keeps having the same injury.

Wolves Fans Parliament appount Glen Aston as new chairman.

A selection of Glens social media posts

20210121_231702.jpg
20210121_231705.jpg
20210121_231708.jpg
20210121_231711.jpg

I haven't seen a more spectacular own goal since Dixon v Coventry.

If the concept of the FP wasn't dead before it soon will be. I dont know how the club can reconcile their community work and BLM stance (regardless of any BuT tHeYrE cOmMuNiStS) with engaging with this individual.

Pulled his groin doing a cryuff turn FFS and think he must have done the same groin against City doing literally nothing 3 mins in.

• Haha
Reactions: b3h
I only know the FP from reading about it on here, but I wouldn't join that trust they are now advertising. It's not just the tweets it's the other guys non answers of people asking about them.

"Here is my proposal for fans returning safely... Full capacity as I think this is all a hoax"

Does he also dispute the league table despite it being driven by statistics and data? When people speak to him about Wolves poor run does he keep shouting "still 7th mate! 7th!!!!"

The Fans' Parliament started in 2006, that was then and this is now. Twitter didn't even exist then. And we're not even on the next owner after then, we're on the one after.

It was required at the time to a point as media was changing (not just green crayon letters to the E&S and lunatics phoning into WM) but it really isn't now, it's long since been past its sell-by date.

Supporters Trusts are for clubs that are going bankrupt FFS, we don't need one.

Reactions: jlo
Rather depressing to wake up and see Wolves are officially associated with a group led by a racist.

Last edited:
I mean that's a black mark really against someone at the club, that's not a hard thing to check. I think a lot of actual employers ask for social media details these days, let alone this kind of stuff.

I'm not familiar with the guy but it's more than a bit unsavoury.

Is this a Wolves move. As in they have chosen him for the role or have the members of the FP voted him in?

Is this a Wolves move. As in they have chosen him for the role or have the members of the FP voted him in?
FP have voted him in. Looks like he was nominated by the outgoing chair and it was basically uncontested.

The rep on Mol Mix isn’t exactly overjoyed to find out what his posting history is. Sounds like the club have been made aware and I would expect the blokes involvement to last the day if the Trust wants to be involved with the club in any way. Trouble is, his mate is the deputy chair and his tweets aren’t exactly sweetness and light either.

Thankfulky not a club move then.

Best for Wolves to knock the FP on the head at this point and if they want or feel they have to use fans then start up some focus groups instead.

Back