• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

good rule to have for social media is if you wouldn't shout it from the rooftops through a megaphone,/ loudhailer don't post it on social media, but too many people forget that or think a fake name will hide them from the consequences

good rule to have for social media is if you wouldn't shout it from the rooftops through a megaphone,/ loudhailer don't post it on social media, but too many people forget that or think a fake name will hide them from the consequences
LinkedIn is the one I have to exercise self control with. Seems to be a lot more none business political posts these days which I want to have a go at, but know that's real world stuff so don't

They'd have beaten Chorley more than 1-0!
I remember Wolves in Cup games under KJ....They would have matched last nights result but via an own goal rather than a shot on target

Did we win any cup games under KJ at all? I think there may have been a cup game that Bright scored on his debut in>

Also Newport in the previous round. And the unforgettable win against Walsall on penalties in the Football League Trophy...

I went to the notts county game under Jackett. Knackers to that sort of shite.

Out injured currently but the Wednesday fans seem to love him. There was that time when him and Hause were both England U regulars and had so much promise, Hause has looked okay this year though in the bits I have seen.

No point being talented if you switch off once or twice a game to cost you a goal. How many times did teams score or have a great chance at the back post because Iorfa hadn't picked a man up or let his run? He didn't correct that in his game whilst he was here. Plays as a centre half now at Wednesday, so maybe he has greater awareness

He was tremendous in his first half season, looked a fantastic prospect and a huge upgrade on Doherty in a back four. We went from continually allowing crosses in from that side to hardly ever doing so.

Thereafter he struggled and we couldn't wait forever for him to pick it back up. Definitely would never have worked as a RWB.

Back