• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

So got visions of their Moms going "Why are you talking like that? "

Out the way grandad this is ow de yoot chat today ya know

We recently just hired a 17 year old kid who has grown up his entire life in a quaint little Hamlet in the Warwickshire countryside just outside Leamington.

I sacked him the other day for smoking inside our warehouse (directly underneath a smoke detector FFS). His response?

'pffft, allow it fam. Man's tryna make bread still'.

Any chance of a translation? You English folk are fucked up.

We recently just hired a 17 year old kid who has grown up his entire life in a quaint little Hamlet in the Warwickshire countryside just outside Leamington.

I sacked him the other day for smoking inside our warehouse (directly underneath a smoke detector FFS). His response?

First question I'd ask is, what's a 17 year old doing in a warehouse? That's an insurance companies dream right there!

Secondly, I believe it's roughly translated as "please let me off on this occasion, kind Sir. I need the money".

Young people are weird.

Shakespeare would be so proud!

I have to admit that when my wife read out Burns' Haggis poem, it didn't make much sense to me either - you Sweaties are a bit cracked too.....

Genuinely sounds like something my 19 year old brother would say. The other five of us have somehow managed to avoid talking like this :D

Back in my yoof, we didn't go culturally further than saying 'wicked', and that's only because we heard Delbert Wilkins say it.

The good news is that Pedro Neto is rated as the most improved player in the premier league this season. The bad news is that Traore and Moutinho are in the ten that have declined in performances the most.

Those hoping that Jose is a like for like replacement for Jimenez may not been keen on the comparative stats in here.

Without a “per 90” comparison it’s pointless. And also Raul takes more shots, performs more dribbles and makes more tackles purely based on the teams style of play

Dendoncker is about level with the other two for losing possession, but given that Fernandes and Madison are worse than average in both categories, and Fred's the opposite, I'm not sure it means much.

Back