• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Fosuns financial position is broadly irrelevant.

The long term goal has always been for us to be self sufficient. And what’s the max input from an owner within the FFP regs for UEFA and PL? Or is that purely for the EFL and the PL just count the £35m loss regardless of owner input?

As long as they aren’t going bust then I’m not sure it really matters. They aren’t bank rolling us.

I always enjoy Phillips pieces, I don't agree with his view of this years cup but overall its a good piece
Are there even going to fans allowed to see the final? If not then it's not even worth getting there...

Are there even going to fans allowed to see the final? If not then it's not even worth getting there...
Personally as a Wolves fan I would have loved us to lift the cup, of course its not as good as if fans were allowed in but its what we've got, otherwise whats the point in playing any matches at all? Thats my view but I perfectly understand other fans have a different one.

I would love us to win it one day soon, just not this year. Fans being there make the day what it is. I couldn't even imagine the league cup final in 1980 without fans. It was the whole week leading up to it for us. Magical. Watching on the TV, not for me anyway.

I've read this a few times over the last week or so, but I don't recall anyone saying it when we were in the QF of the Europa league.

There's a chance by mid May a few thousand will be there I would have thought

Next 3 games are Leeds, Newcastle and Villa.

Dare I say, an opportunity to turn our season around somewhat. I'm not saying we should be winning these games but they're in the "winnable" category, as I'm sure fans of these clubs are also thinking about us.

Next 3 games are Leeds, Newcastle and Villa.

Dare I say, an opportunity to turn our season around somewhat. I'm not saying we should be winning these games but they're in the "winnable" category, as I'm sure fans of these clubs are also thinking about us.
You must have me on ignore 😀

Sorry chief, I don't. Where did you post it? (Great minds etc)
Haha, its fine, I said in the prematch thread (it was a while ago tbh) the next 4 games (3 now) are winnable, we might not win any of them but was thinking it was a realistic hope for 5 points from them. Obviously now after a win I'm hoping for more

After 7 points from Arsenal, Leicester and Southampton we've got to be aiming for a similar return.

Personally I think we're more likely to get 4. Draw, win and lose.

After 7 points from Arsenal, Leicester and Southampton we've got to be aiming for a similar return.

Personally I think we're more likely to get 4. Draw, win and lose.
Think thats fair, if we get 4 from the next 3 thats 7 from the 4 i was targetting which after the previous 8+ games would be decent.

Half price Gk shirts today on Wolves site. Just picked up a kids one for a tenner.

Back