• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Very odd not sure who the steward was having a go at.
Regardless of what was said not particularly a good idea to go squaring up.

Nicked off twitter, but just fucking fuck off you incompetent corrupt wankers.
View attachment 3797
The Albion one they had a get out clause, in that if was looked at properly a foul on the keeper would have been given. Last night was just a bollocks decision. What that picture doesn't show is he moved his arm to the ball and pushed it out of play

I'll add the Traore one one at Arsenal to the list, where he was booked for diving.

I watched the match against Everton live but thought I'd watch it on MOD, mainly to see what they thought of the Dacouri handball incident.

They didn't even show it in their 'highlights' let alone discuss it. I'd love to know why. To say I was disappointed is an understatement.

If he's fat with terrible hair and wearing a blazer he'll be the coach driver, it's the law to look like that as a coach driver, same law that states bus drivers have to have furiously smoke a fag * right by the bus door at every other bus stop

*thats a cigarette, not what youre thinking Alan

I watched the match against Everton live but thought I'd watch it on MOD, mainly to see what they thought of the Dacouri handball incident.

They didn't even show it in their 'highlights' let alone discuss it. I'd love to know why. To say I was disappointed is an understatement.

Yep media seem to have swept it under the carpet like it never happened.

Rui Patricio, Nelson Semedo, Joao Moutinho and Ruben Neves all in the Portugal Euro squad

If he's fat with terrible hair and wearing a blazer he'll be the coach driver, it's the law to look like that as a coach driver, same law that states bus drivers have to have furiously smoke a fag * right by the bus door at every other bus stop

*thats a cigarette, not what youre thinking Alan
You missed out they have to have a shit attitude and they 100% own the road.

So the thank fuck its the end of Season awards results

Fans Players - Neto
Players Player - Neto
Goal - Moutinho v Arsenal
Young Pro - Fabs
Academy Player - Hesketh

Back