• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

There are still a few single seats in the BWU. I can’t afford to pay £50 a ticket though! Looks like my membership this season was a bit of a waste as I doubt I’ll be getting too much use out of it at these prices.
Temp stand should be open soonish if you fancy getting wet.

Everyone else get the email trying to flog corporate tickets for the Spurs game?

Around 20% are unsold, so clearly Wolves have got their pricing all wrong there.
A WV1 season ticket now costs £2880, gone up by £900 from last season according to someone who's got one on Twitter.

Can't see many corporates allowing hospitality atm - we still have to do risk assessments just to go to an office
There will be a bit of that, but the WV1 tickets are more fans who like to have a cuchsioned seat, beer and food with their games, not sure there will be many businesses in there, probably families.

There will be a bit of that, but the WV1 tickets are more fans who like to have a cuchsioned seat, beer and food with their games, not sure there will be many businesses in there, probably families.
Company I used to work for bought 2 corporate season tickets at Derby. For the 11 point season :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Call that the season then. After 3 pretty much injury free years, things are certainly evening themselves out

Neto is very good, obviously, but we can still have a fine season without him.

Of course you'd prefer he was healthy but that bit can't be helped now.

Just hope he's the same player afterwards. At this point the most important thing is a kosher recovery

I was told Guedes was coming last season. It’s the worst kept secret at Valencia. I believe the person to as they are 100% . So he will be on the right or a sub for Raul. He isn’t shit. He would work well with a number of the players we have. He has a turn of speed too. But he is butt ugly. Sorry Alan but you have Sa to drool over 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was told Guedes was coming last season. It’s the worst kept secret at Valencia. I believe the person to as they are 100% . So he will be on the right or a sub for Raul. He isn’t shit. He would work well with a number of the players we have. He has a turn of speed too. But he is butt ugly. Sorry Alan but you have Sa to drool over 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sa's hot but ultimately my heart belongs to Joao.

Joao is definitely our best looker at the moment.

Why is "Jasperwolf" here though when "Cyber-Man" decided he definitely, absolutely wasn't going to post here again. I only ask as they have the same trend of posting rambling, borderline insane stuff then deciding the next morning that argument never happened, and starting again.

Just use the old account man, there's no shame. We all know who you are.

Neto is very good, obviously, but we can still have a fine season without him.

Of course you'd prefer he was healthy but that bit can't be helped now.
I meant his season, by the time he gets fit and available to play, rather than the teams

I am not, people never seem to shut up about "Wolves Chinese owners"when they are discussing them, and with Brexit I can't help but feel a lot of people are probably fueled by xenophobia when it comes to them too.

They are probably more pissed off with l’affaire Nuno, ticket pricing, recruitment and that pillock Vinny.

Back