• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Probably won't bother announcing anything the club don't believe in communication
Like TT said they were pretty quick off the mark with the Jonny re injury. Some Wolves fans are so hyped up about Wolves business i'm expecting to see we are signing Lord Lucan imminently, and George Best is on our radar!
I'll wait for the club, or Pedro to let us know any updates on his injury tbf...

Gutting for him and us if he's out long term. Was really looking forward to seeing him in Bruno's team.

"A miracle" he was still alive? Obviously it was horrific, but was it really that bad..?

"A miracle" he was still alive? Obviously it was horrific, but was it really that bad..?
Skull was broken and pushing into the brain, which was bleeding. It could have been a lot worse than it has turned out.

Obviously it was terrible, maybe it was just wishful thinking, but I never thought we would lose him. Wrong from me, my apologies.

Everyone else get the email trying to flog corporate tickets for the Spurs game?

Around 20% are unsold, so clearly Wolves have got their pricing all wrong there.

Everyone else get the email trying to flog corporate tickets for the Spurs game?

Around 20% are unsold, so clearly Wolves have got their pricing all wrong there.
Can't see many corporates allowing hospitality atm - we still have to do risk assessments just to go to an office

Is everyone getting new season ticket cards? We were told they were just updating the current one?

Is everyone getting new season ticket cards?
Nope.

Jsut those who have moved seats or got themselves a shiny new Season ticket after being lost in the waiting list wasteland for years

Only if you move seats I think. I had a email to say my smart card had been uploaded with the new season matches.

There are still a few single seats in the BWU. I can’t afford to pay £50 a ticket though! Looks like my membership this season was a bit of a waste as I doubt I’ll be getting too much use out of it at these prices.

Back