• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

He is absolutely unreadable.
I get the message and that it’s a stream of consciousness but it is a bit annoying the whole jocular, having a chat style. And put some fucking paragraphs in man! I know there are some there but it just seems like they go on forever and it feels like the whole thing is just one long sentence.

I get the message and that it’s a stream of consciousness but it is a bit annoying the whole jocular, having a chat style. And put some fucking paragraphs in man!
Agreed, funnily enough, it's the most "readable" blog I've read of his :)

But yeah, he is right in what he says, the disconnect, the arrogance, the need for a DoF, he's spot on.

I didn't get past the Eminem shite. Which I'm sure Guo is a big fan of...

Pretty sure it's been made clear on here and elsewhere previously exactly what he is.

I don't think there's too much issue with the style, it's just a more personable tone to the reader as opposed to a journalistic tone that blogs are often written in.

I don't know him personally so can't comment on that.

Thought that one was OK tbh. Others have been hard to read though

Sounds very judgemental. I had ever heard of him until yesterday - my brother bought me a framed picture of Steve Bull training on the North Bank car park (https://yamyam.blog/2021/06/10/ghosts-of-molineux/). This is a memory of my generation growing up with Wolves - around 50 so just hitting the pubs, football was still pre-EPL and Wolves were on the way back but with a legacy of their recent past still a millstone.

So this beautiful framed picture, apparently constructed from old Molineux waste, alerts me to this guy who has apparently passed me by. I don't read blogs about Wolves generally as I have to filter/add to enough shit on places like this without adding any more. I had a quick skim of his blog and it hasn't made me want to read the rest but it all looks rather inoffensive, a hobby. Seems a bit OTT unless it is personal.

Like I say I've never met him and have only ever read one or two blogs by him. His style isn't for me but it's nothing more than a little different from some of the other blogs you read out there. I think he adopts the tone he does to keep readers engaged who maybe don't connect with those more journalistic/statistical tones.

We follow each other on Twitter and that's about the limits of my interaction with him really.

Sounds very judgemental. I had ever heard of him until yesterday - my brother bought me a framed picture of Steve Bull training on the North Bank car park (https://yamyam.blog/2021/06/10/ghosts-of-molineux/). This is a memory of my generation growing up with Wolves - around 50 so just hitting the pubs, football was still pre-EPL and Wolves were on the way back but with a legacy of their recent past still a millstone.

So this beautiful framed picture, apparently constructed from old Molineux waste, alerts me to this guy who has apparently passed me by. I don't read blogs about Wolves generally as I have to filter/add to enough shit on places like this without adding any more. I had a quick skim of his blog and it hasn't made me want to read the rest but it all looks rather inoffensive, a hobby. Seems a bit OTT unless it is personal.
That is a brilliant picture.

Back