• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Never heard of caffeine chewing gum.

Gone up a fiver?

I thought it was £25 last year, but i may be mistaken (was that the year before?). Didn't have to pay for postage?

Seems an odd time to announce it given we have no idea how many games we will be able to attend?

Think it was thirty. But then they have added the hat now! :D

I have heard (from someone that would know) that football league clubs are expecting to be able to have fans in the stadium when the next season is scheduled to start, in September. Not to full capacity of course.

Can use Wolves cash against it which is a bonus as mine is just sitting there.

Still going to be expensive to renew for me and the 2 sprogs

Was £30 last year but £18 before that (big increase if you compare to pre us becoming popular)

Effectively its £38 this year (as theres no way of avoiding the £3 per membership postage as they're stating can't collect due to Covid, despite the shop opening next week hhmm).

Can't say I'm very happy with a 26% increase (especially when its usually a similar increase on tickets) but I suppose you do get the additional hat.

Really wish they offered option say £20 to have the membership but without the tat/free gifts.

I'll still renew mind (only way to get tickets now the bandwagon's well and truly in full flow) anyone want my pin badge as it looks exactly the same as last years!

Almost as exciting as the time Jez said we would soon be at the same level as Everton...

As membership prices have been announced I imagine soon. I also imagine there is no chance of anyone on the waiting list getting in because of the likely crowd restrictions.

I hadn’t thought about that - I figured they would sell the new season on the same basis as this - codes from home/refunds
For missed games.

If YW's comment above about partially full stadiums is correct I hope Wolves don't hike the price (again), would be galling shelling out even more money and getting it deferred to a rebate on 2021/22 seaso tickets.

Relevant to this discussion but the NFL want full stadiums for their season which kicks off the same week as ours is supposed to. Fans will be asked to sign waivers saying they can't sue if they get Covid. I can't see that happening here.

I heard it suggested somewhere or other that sth's will be rotated rather than loyalty points meaning some get to all games. So if we start with a capacity of 8k (25%) then you'd be going to 1 game in 3 with a st

Relevant to this discussion but the NFL want full stadiums for their season which kicks off the same week as ours is supposed to. Fans will be asked to sign waivers saying they can't sue if they get Covid. I can't see that happening here.

I heard it suggested somewhere or other that sth's will be rotated rather than loyalty points meaning some get to all games. So if we start with a capacity of 8k (25%) then you'd be going to 1 game in 3 with a st

Technically you just about could but consent to legal risk of an illness is a bit different to consenting to a risk of injury if we all went skydiving say.

Technically you just about could but consent to legal risk of an illness is a bit different to consenting to a risk of injury if we all went skydiving say.
I can't see it happening throughout the US tbh. If the Governor says no then there's nothing the franchise or NFL can do about it. You could have some states like California with no fans whilst others like Florida have full stadiums

Link? I haven't heard anything like this yet (although it absolutely would not shock me if that's what they were trying to do).

Back