• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Anybody had Stoke tickets delivered yet, had my Coventry ones first..

Nice piece

Great read. Interesting that he is doing his coaching badges too and helped Southgate with the three at the back. Maybe he could be of help to Bruno and his team...

Not at all surprised he's a twitchy character who is itching to get back training with Wolves too!

“You know, I don’t think it’s hard to talk. I always say to young lads who come and train with us, ‘Talking is the best thing in the world, so speak to people, listen and learn’. It’s an easy thing to do. On the pitch, if you say ‘Come in here’ or ‘Go there’, you help and if you help them, they’ll protect you. When new players come to the club, I’ll drop them a text, to let them know I’m there for them. A lot of people have lost that, but speaking is such an important part of life.”

And this is a great quote... what a lovely bloke to have at the club.

Not for one second am I thinking Coads thinks Nuno is shit or anything. Just for me, it says things had happened last season to the point even Coady agrees something had to change. 4 or so years ago Coady was a nothing player until Nuno arrived and essentially changed his career so for him to say it had to change and be refreshed says a lot.

That or he hasn't forgiven him for subbing him v WBA...
Well that's his transfer to Spurs dropped in the bin ;)

I found the comment about the club needing refreshed interesting, maybe last season was as much to do with Nuno as Covid?

usually you have managers in cycles, unless you are sir alex or wenger..so i think it was just normal to change things up after those years, no hard feelings

I found the comment about the club needing refreshed interesting, maybe last season was as much to do with Nuno as Covid?
I think he may have come to those thoughts when he was subbed against the A****n.

Theo Corbeanu came on as a #9 for Canada yesterday evening.

Was a bit shit at it.

Theo Corbeanu came on as a #9 for Canada yesterday evening.

Was a bit shit at it.
I only saw the highlights, so I may be influenced by the wonderful move where he went around the Costa Rican right full-back to roll the ball across the six yard box which, but for a tremendous save by the keeper, would have registered a third goal for Canada. He looked good to me.

It's not even news. It's been known for at least 9 months. I may have mentioned it once or twice 😃

The issue is with the other €30m. Porto only declared €25m.

Why are they being investigated for it? Isn't it pretty standard practice across football nowadays?

Porto are being investigated. Once the agent fees are taken out of the transaction they should have declared a certain amount of receipts, but have declared about 5 million less than they should have done.

So nothing to do with either ourselves or Gestifute.

Back